The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Healing dummies

cyberjanet
cyberjanet
✭✭✭✭✭
So there is a wide range of dummies to help you develop your DPS. But nothing at all to help you develop your healing. How about a dummy for training healers, to help you get your HPS up. Maybe it starts out at like 1 HP, and you have to heal to its full potential. And once it's fully healed, it grows angel wings, or sprouts a halo, or casts a golden buzzer glow all over you, and then goes back to 1 HP.
Favourite NPC: Wine-For-All
Mostly PC-EU , with a lonely little guy on NA.
  • stpdmonkey
    stpdmonkey
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to have a dps dummy that helps train healers. Takes random amounts of damage and or gives damage to players attacking it to help with training and testing healers and tanks.
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to see dummies that are on three minute and six minute timers. For those three or six minutes I would do my healing rotation and at the end I would get a report telling me how long my buffs and/or debuffs were active.

Would be even better if a few times during the test the health would randomly drop to almost nothing to help simulate those Oh $#!+ moments.
    I know I tend to cast my buffs to soon and sometimes that gets me into trouble with sustain. I also know sometimes I forget a buff and that can also cause problems. Would be nice to have something that lets us practice a healing rotation.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."