The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Carrot Soup

tikijose
tikijose
Soul Shriven
Where do I get the recipe for carrot soup? I need it to complete a writ, any help would be good thanks
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If it's for a regular daily crafting writ, you should be able to buy it from a chef. All recipes for daily crafting writs can be bought as you reach the proper level.
    Edited by Hippie4927 on June 14, 2019 6:14PM
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Sega4life
    Sega4life
    ✭✭
    If you want any recipe cheaper than buying from a chief, you can also buy from a guild trader.
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    All the recipes required to craft daily writs can be purchased from chefs and brewers. No need to check traders.
    Edited by redlink1979 on July 16, 2019 3:38PM
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • phwaap
    phwaap
    ✭✭✭
    All the recipes required to craft daily writs can be purchased from chefs and brewers. No need to check traders.
    Unless you want to save gold but no huge incentive to hunt long for them.
  • Recent
    Recent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hippie4927 wrote: »
    If it's for a regular daily crafting writ, you should be able to buy it from a chef. All recipes for daily crafting writs can be bought as you reach the proper level.

I agree they are bought at a chef who you will find in an inn usually in a main city.