The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Slow run bug and unable to cast ground abilities.

JadedGreenQueen
Since Elsweyr I keep getting a slow run bug. It’s happened before but was always corrected by a heavy attack with my staff. Now it just lingers on. Also I keep encountering an issue where I am unable to cast ground abilities like Healing Springs, Unnerving Boneyard etc. I have to go into my menu for them to work again which is exceptionally frustrating during a dungeon or trial.
  • tigerborn62
    tigerborn62
    ✭✭✭
    Same. Quite frustrating. :(
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got it today.
  • ThePlayer
    ThePlayer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes i got the same problem from the first day of Elsweyr expansion.
    Is not possible overcasting the healing spring and the boneyard skills.
    Now you can use the synergie with the orb and with the avid boneyard, like in the same time, but is not clear if both give you the resource back; i think it happened to me even with the orb and the luminous shard….is like that with the Necromancer skills they unlocky all the synergie but in this way they broken something..is not clear what in their mind for make money.
    The skill "Dark Deal" for the rotation of the Sorcerer Stamina in 2° bar block all the others skills for like 2 second.
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a guildy who has been complaining of this non stop.
    Legendary Archer of Valenwood
    Bosmer Dragon Knight Archer. XBox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Sorcerer Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Warden Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Templar's are evil..
  • MJallday
    MJallday
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was just a post elsewyr gripe affecting everywhere and just an annoyance...until I did a VMOL run last night and got it on twins, which lead to me not making the switch

This is basic stuff - at this point the testers are culpable here - they should have caught this one.