The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Stuck on quest's in Coldharbour

BloodyLady
BloodyLady
✭✭
i need to rescue Vanus Valerion but i cant get to him , i rescued some ppl but now i can't find a quest in Coldharbour anymore.
Maybe my level is to low ? it's 25
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skip to the end for the short answer.

There are two parties you need to rescue, but there are several others you can optionally rescue. One is in Ayelid Ruin to the West of the Hollow City. That is for the King. You bring him back, he does a speech.

Valerian is in a Daedric Ruin to the East, and a bit South. I don't think there are quest markers because the game wants you to clear the map. And, you can do that basically by completing each map marker. It does change the game a little and gives you some choices about who is to help you later on.

Open up your Journal, either find the quest or find the area where you can choose to Continue the Main Quest. This should light up your map with a pinging quest marker.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• BloodyLady
    BloodyLady
    ✭✭
    Thank you very much for the answer i logged yesterday and i could get to the east and saved Vanus .