The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Khajiiti sorceror/necromancer looking for an RP guild. EU PC

Dastren
Dastren
Soul Shriven
Yeah, I know. There is a guild search function in-game also but I might aswell cast my hook in the water here aswell. Plus Im used to browsing guilds within a forum rather than from in-game advertisment.

I've been meaning to RP in this game for a time ever since I started playing early this year, but my usual RP partner called it quits on all of our planned projects a few days ago. So now Im without any sort of people to RP with.

But enough about my reasons. Im a veteran/seasoned RPer from WoW so the basics of RPing are known to me, albeit the common quirks of ESO RP are still unfamiliar to me. Im looking for a casual/balanced RPing guild within PC EU server that accepts a necromancer-to-be person within their ranks. AD faction, for those it matters.

Im not -wholly- against a full necromancer guild, but my preferences are towards a more varied guild, with people of varying races and "classes".

Contact me through here on this thread or in-game on my character "Rhiahna-ko" whenever Im online.

Thats all! Hope to hear prospective invitation offers soon!
  • slyspacewolf
    I am also looking for a good role play group and also PC
    To thay's own self be true
  • slyspacewolf
    and also on EU server
    To thay's own self be true