The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

House Tour: The Library of Light (Psjic Villa)

JaidaRayne
JaidaRayne
✭✭✭

The Library of Light

This was the first house i made on ESO. I didn't use the forums back then so haven't shared it yet. Better late than never!
Psjic Villa on the PC EU server.
No FX used. What you see is what you get.

Full Video Tour
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35xw78nmrNA

Open for Screenshots
nqvke0dddqoq.png
mpgead7xxewq.png
51k5ibzwskk9.png
vylie2ojwefd.png
dccbrcjjgapm.png
eqkjv7ixb8pl.png
3vgu6z913b28.png
krnn65yld830.png

Thanks for looking, feel free to stop by for a quiet read.

:)

Edited by JaidaRayne on June 30, 2019 1:41PM
Jaida Rayne
ESO Creations and Inspirations
Youtube | Twitter | Forums
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ooh, that's one fabulous library! :heart:

Also an impressive number of bookshelves, lol! The sight of the multi-storey arrangement of the bookshelves reaching all the way up to the custom ballroom floor ceiling is super impressive! My favourite part is how you used the Alinor stone building blocks to create a custom structure for your wall of shelves, and how this creates lovely sectioned-off internal divisions! The reading areas are also very inviting with fitting furniture in good colours, and the plants are also tastefully decorative! Great job!
    Options
  • JaidaRayne
    JaidaRayne
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you @bluebird. By impressive you mean painful amount of bookshelves lol. I think i was bookshelf obsessed when i made this. Someone asked me once how many there are so i counted; 108 Alinor Bookshelf Grand, 8 Hlaalu Bookcase Orderly, 7 Ayleid Bookcase cluttered and there's probably some other bookcases floating around somewhere.. madness lol. I don't think i'd ever make something like this again. :tongue:
    Jaida Rayne
    Options
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I love this design. The Alinor bookcases add lots of much needed texture and contrast to the building. The ladder is particularly well done.
    You could also say that it's a bank, given that there is over a million gold worth of bookcases stored there :smiley:
    Great job
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
    Options
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The best library I've seen. Hall, side rooms, all great. Stunning.
    lll
    "I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
    lll
    Options
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This so beautiful and with such serene atmosphere! I like how you kept one tall window in the side rooms downstairs, and the blocking-off of areas was really well done, also, very lovely lightning!
    Options
  • JaidaRayne
    JaidaRayne
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks all
    Jaida Rayne
    Options