The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Roleplaying Guild List

Ilision
Ilision
✭✭✭
Hello All.

I am sure I am probably repeating someone else's post but I thought that maybe we can do this to help others who want to be part of the roleplaying community.
Below please post Guild Names if you are part of a roleplaying guild. I understand that there are going to be semi-roleplaying guilds but if you are in one that has a substantial amount of role players then please post. I am not sure if this post will make it but I thought maybe it will help others.

Roleplaying Guild Names:
  • worrallj
    worrallj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you think this word of mouth type advertising will still be useful since the guild finder can filter on roleplaying activity?
  • Arunei
    Arunei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A thread like this could be useful since you can still only have five guilds, and most people are only going to have one or two RP guilds in-game (with others being taken most likely by trade guilds, PvE/PvP guilds, etc). Though it may actually work to have it set up as a guild/individual RPer thread, where players can find other players rather as well as looking for other guilds.

A thread like this could also help considering that while we do have the guild finder now, it just kind of randomly throws a jumbled list of guilds at you, with no real way to filter down what sort of guild you're looking for (specific things like, say, a Vampire Guild, or a Noble Breton House guild). You have to scroll through a list of things you're not looking for to get to what you are looking for, whereas a thread like this is easier to hunt through simply by virtue of the Ctrl+F to hunt for specific text you're looking for.

Thaaaaat being said, sadly these forums seem fairly dead for the most part, which is the main reason this thread may not get very many replies.
    Character List [RP and PvE]:
    Stands-Against-Death: Argonian Magplar Healer - Crafter
    Krisiel: Redguard Stamsorc DPS - Literally crazy Werewolf, no like legit insane. She nuts
    Kiju Veran: Khajiit Stamblade DPS - Ex-Fighters Guild Suthay who likes to punch things, nicknamed Tinykat
    Niralae Elsinal: Altmer Stamsorc DPS - Young Altmer with way too much Magicka
    Sarah Lacroix: Breton Magsorc DPS - Fledgling Vampire who drinks too much water
    Slondor: Nord Tankblade - TESified verson of Slenderman
    Marius Vastino: Imperial <insert role here> - Sarah's apathetic sire who likes to monologue
    Delthor Rellenar: Dunmer Magknight DPS - Sarah's ex who's a certified psychopath
    Lirawyn Calatare: Altmer Magplar Healer - Traveling performer and bard who's 101% vanilla bean
    Gondryn Beldeau: Breton Tankplar - Sarah's Mages Guild mentor and certified badass old person
    Gwendolyn Jenelle: Breton Magplar Healer - Friendly healer with a coffee addiction
    Soliril Larethian- Altmer Magblade DPS - Blind alchemist who uses animals to see and brews plagues in his spare time
    Tevril Rallenar: Dunmer Stamcro DPS - Delthor's "special" younger brother who raises small animals as friends
    Celeroth Calatare: Bosmer <insert role here> - Shapeshifting Bosmer with enough sass to fill Valenwood

PC - NA - EP - CP1000+
    Avid RPer. Hit me up in-game @Ras_Lei if you're interested in getting together for some arr-pee shenanigans!
  • Ilision
    Ilision
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you Arunei. As you have pointed out, any information helps. I may not be a veteran player but I do know that some of the RP guilds out there require prerequisites and some require you to trade certain sum just to sustain the bank. Joining guilds like that forces new players to spend most of their time playing bank instead of actually playing. Just a thought.
  • Arunei
    Arunei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I should mention that when I brought up there being no real way to filter guilds, I meant no way to filter down RP guilds into more specific things. You can only sort guilds by initial activity, such as PvP or RP; I wish there were more filters to choose after picking RP, but ah well.

Also I would advise against any RP guild that requires members to put money into the bank, unless it happens to be a social guild that actually does have a trader they maintain. In that case I can kind of understand it, but I also feel like if you're going to be in a guild that charges you any given regular fee for a trader that you're better off joining an actual trade-focused guild.
    Character List [RP and PvE]:
    Stands-Against-Death: Argonian Magplar Healer - Crafter
    Krisiel: Redguard Stamsorc DPS - Literally crazy Werewolf, no like legit insane. She nuts
    Kiju Veran: Khajiit Stamblade DPS - Ex-Fighters Guild Suthay who likes to punch things, nicknamed Tinykat
    Niralae Elsinal: Altmer Stamsorc DPS - Young Altmer with way too much Magicka
    Sarah Lacroix: Breton Magsorc DPS - Fledgling Vampire who drinks too much water
    Slondor: Nord Tankblade - TESified verson of Slenderman
    Marius Vastino: Imperial <insert role here> - Sarah's apathetic sire who likes to monologue
    Delthor Rellenar: Dunmer Magknight DPS - Sarah's ex who's a certified psychopath
    Lirawyn Calatare: Altmer Magplar Healer - Traveling performer and bard who's 101% vanilla bean
    Gondryn Beldeau: Breton Tankplar - Sarah's Mages Guild mentor and certified badass old person
    Gwendolyn Jenelle: Breton Magplar Healer - Friendly healer with a coffee addiction
    Soliril Larethian- Altmer Magblade DPS - Blind alchemist who uses animals to see and brews plagues in his spare time
    Tevril Rallenar: Dunmer Stamcro DPS - Delthor's "special" younger brother who raises small animals as friends
    Celeroth Calatare: Bosmer <insert role here> - Shapeshifting Bosmer with enough sass to fill Valenwood

PC - NA - EP - CP1000+
    Avid RPer. Hit me up in-game @Ras_Lei if you're interested in getting together for some arr-pee shenanigans!
  • Freddycruz89
    Freddycruz89
    ✭✭✭
    @Ilision I run a Lawful/Good alignment guild called Maester's Order on PS4 NA. We have a lively Band Page, Guild Hall, and are part of a larger RP community called Song and Shadow. Posting link below for anyone interested.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/424753/maesters-order-roleplaying-guild-alignment-lawful-good-heroic-in-game-and-on-band-app-rp#latest
    Octavius Maximus, Founder of The Maester' Order
    PS4 NA. Role Player. Housing Fanatic. Part Time Achievement Hunter.
    | Princely Dawnlight Palace |
  • Ilision
    Ilision
    ✭✭✭
    @Ilision I run a Lawful/Good alignment guild called Maester's Order on PS4 NA. We have a lively Band Page, Guild Hall, and are part of a larger RP community called Song and Shadow. Posting link below for anyone interested.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/424753/maesters-order-roleplaying-guild-alignment-lawful-good-heroic-in-game-and-on-band-app-rp#latest

Will you being on PS4 prevent me from joining on PC?