The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Spell Breaker style

PandaPalace
PandaPalace
✭✭✭
When will Spell Breaker return to crown store? I missed thr chance to get it.
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The replica artifacts are a fairly new addition to the crown store, so there's not much evidence either way about release patterns
    signing off
  • MizoreReyes
    MizoreReyes
    ✭✭✭
    I'm hoping they'd have an event where all of the artifacts come back. There is an image datamined where we will get Miraak's dagger.
  • Alchemical
    Alchemical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah Spell Breaker came out while I was on vacation and couldn't get it. It's my favorite artifact, so I'm really upset I missed out. I hope they don't toss'em in the loot boxes like other stuff that's cycled out.
  • Vuldovahkriid
    Vuldovahkriid
    ✭✭✭
    I'm hoping we get the Dawnbreaker at some point(or even the dark version). It's great having it as an Ult, but I'd like to wield it all the time.
    Valtyr Stormblade- Nord DK CP810

Vulsahvith- Argonian NB CP810

Illidan Highborn- High Elf Sorc CP810

Thrall Durotar- Orc WD CP810

Mythos Varedis- Wood Elf TP CP810

Ra'zaq- Khajit NB CP810

Aelya Proudmoore- Breton Sorc CP810

Broxigar Saurfang- Orc DK CP810

Lady Sylvannas Windrunner- Dark Elf NB CP810

Lord Anduin Wyrnn- Breton TP CP810
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't bought any of the artifact weapons specifically because they can't be dyed. Screw that. I'm not paying $12+ for a cosmetic that I can't even dye.

EDIT: It's a shame, too, because I've really liked the look of a few of them, especially the Spear of Bitter Mercy that's up right now. But NOPE. Not buying if I can't coordinate the colors with my characters' outfits.
    Edited by Kiyakotari on June 9, 2019 9:31AM
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kiyakotari wrote: »
    I haven't bought any of the artifact weapons specifically because they can't be dyed. Screw that. I'm not paying $12+ for a cosmetic that I can't even dye.

EDIT: It's a shame, too, because I've really liked the look of a few of them, especially the Spear of Bitter Mercy that's up right now. But NOPE. Not buying if I can't coordinate the colors with my characters' outfits.

I'm still firmly in the camp against dying them.

My opinion on replica is of the absolute sort.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm hoping we get the Dawnbreaker at some point(or even the dark version). It's great having it as an Ult, but I'd like to wield it all the time.

Dawnbreaker is part of the Meridian motif.
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/472629/unlockable-dawnbreaker-artifact-motif-pts-feedback-thread
    signing off
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kiyakotari wrote: »

I'm still firmly in the camp against dying them.

My opinion on replica is of the absolute sort.

If these were actual replicas, of real items that actually existed in some manner, I could agree with you. Since they are artist interpretations of fictional items that largely exist only in written lore, I'm not exactly fussed over the idea of making it possible to dye them.