Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where can I see the various stats like specific resistance etc.?

Dumec88
Dumec88
Soul Shriven
Hi guys and gals,
Is there some character page that I am missing? Where are all the stats like fire/shock/frost resistance? Your items (not to mention your passives) have various interesting stats that are not listed in the inventory basic character sheet. Pls tell there is some hidden button to reveal full stats sheet... or are we supposed to remember all items/passives/etc. effects or write them down on paper? Thx for your help
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only sources of specific resistances i remember are race passives, and jewelry glyphs, correct me if i am mistaken. And their value is really low either way. So i dont even see a reason writing it down, or ever using it.
    Edited by zvavi on May 28, 2019 8:07PM
  • TheNorthernDragon
    TheNorthernDragon
    ✭✭✭
  • pgorbas_ESO
    pgorbas_ESO
    ✭✭

This mod appears to have died. No updates for 2 and a 1/2 years...
  • yRaven
    yRaven
    ✭✭✭✭

This mod appears to have died. No updates for 2 and a 1/2 years...

No updates don't mean it's dead, just that it don't need
    Jack of all trades. Master of at least one.
    -
    Àrës - Magicka Dragonknight (EP)
    Persephónē - Magicka Warden (EP)
    Athēna - Magicka Templar (EP)
    Hādēs - Magicka Necromancer (EP)
    Hërmës - Runner Troll (EP)
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IIRC, the game shows you the ones that can change depending on equipment etc. The few that don't show are the racial passives that stay the same all the time, unless you use a race change token, of course. The logic is that you don't need a display of something you can't affect.