Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 43 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/662078/

What is current state of PVP?

Skoomah
Skoomah
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
How would describe your PVP experience based on the sub topics below?

Modes: Solo, Small Group, Raid, BGs, Cyrodiil, Dueling, Werewolf

- Overall Meta
- Class Balance
- Theorycrafting (Depth & Variety)
- Competition Level (Quality and Number of Opponents)
- Server Performance
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyrodiil - Organized Raid

Teamwork is still OP
    The largest, best organized group that works the best together still usually wins most fights.

Still laggy.
    Still stuck in combat.
    Still buggy.
    Still stuck on textures.
    Still disconnecting when approaching large battles.
    Options
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Trash. One server with pop the rest are dead. No new players coming into pvp, look at under 50 server.
    I suppose some could be going straight to vet but that would mean an influx of new players to vet camps.
    That would increase the population on shor and sotha(idk the new names) due to cp 30day being pop locked.
    I dont see this trend happening.
    Edited by MajBludd on June 8, 2019 12:31PM
    Options
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    - Lag
    - Random loading screens
    - Skills not activating
    Options
  • Ri_Khan
    Ri_Khan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't played in about a month because of the terrible performance I was experiencing.

The last sub-50 BG match I partook in, got stuck on a 3 man team put up against another full pug and a completely stacked pre-made that just mopped the floor with all of us. This wouldn't be a big deal if it was a rare or occasional occurrence but it was happening all the time, to the point where the mm system just seemed completely broken.

The best way I can describe the last experience I had in Cyro is that it might as well have been a slideshow with constant drop-to log-in screen and ctd intermissions. When I could actually play, all I could do was try and land my AOE's where I thought the zerg was skipping ahead to. I was amazed I was able to participate and earn any AP at all really. Combined with the fact that there's way too many try-hards rocking the latest and greatest fotm skill/set exploits, running macros and cheats and you're looking at a real %#!& show.

Instead of beating my head against the wall, I decided to take a break and wait to see if anything would improve with the recent changes they made to IC. I'm certainly not holding my breath and probably going to give it a couple more patches/hotfixes before subjecting myself to further disappointment.
    Options