Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Friday Night 30 day standard Faction Lock Campaign

Palidon
Palidon
✭✭✭✭✭
Start out in que of 80. Get into the campaign 25 minutes later. One minute later crash. Not even out of the safe zone yet. Get back in after a two minute load screen. Go to my first engagement.
Get stuck in a combat bug that lasts 25 minutes (Not lying) 25 minutes. In and out of short flashed load screens that freeze my movement for a second or two. Crash again. Get unable to establish a connection to server. Finally get a log in and into a two minute load screen only to spawn back in Reapers Marsh. Boy had so much fun playing in Cyrodiil I could just bust. PC NA server.
Edited by Palidon on June 8, 2019 12:19PM
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm that's odd. I loaded in at log in straight to Cyrodiil at prime time. I wonder why?

/sarcasm

• Dominion_Nightblade
    I knew better than to play the game at all last night. Played some doom arcade mode, it was fun.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Performance has been garbage almost all hours. The minute I get anywhere near a bigger group it goes to ***. Also Im pretty sure Akamai is still *** things up. If I run a tracert, I get 30ms ping time when I reach Akamais servers. In game my ping has been anywhere from 140-170 lately which is entirely BS from the East Coast.
    Edited by Vapirko on June 8, 2019 2:16PM