The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Volendrung XBOX EU experience

SFxxKANExx
SFxxKANExx
✭✭
Last night Volendrung spawned behind AD Gates but on the way to Alessia the wearer got in a big fight with opposing EP players.
Long story short, my PVP guild somehow managed to pick up the "godly" hammer and we turned the complete map to red and even took all scrolls that were not already in our possession (2 or three).
After around 40 min Volendrung disappeared. This thing in a coordinated group is unbeatable. You can even use the fast travel system with this - if I am correct. Slightly overpowered if you ask me, but to see the "whirlwind" kill dozens of players - what a night :-)
  • mague
    mague
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So Sheo's cheesecake finally hits consoles.

I think it is good to have some nonsense chaos in Cyrodiil once in a while.
    Edited by mague on June 6, 2019 8:35AM
  • Hashtag_
    Hashtag_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mague wrote: »

Nah that artifact idea is a poorly implemented zergling tool that allows for pvdoor.
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hashtag_ wrote: »
    mague wrote: »

Nah that artifact idea is a poorly implemented zergling tool that allows for pvdoor.

It's not so much that it allows for PvDoor but that there's little defense against it. Counter siege is next to useless because your doors come down in about 10 seconds.