The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Daggerfall Authority is recruiting (EU-PC)

LarsS
LarsS
✭✭✭✭✭
We are one of the leading pvp guilds fighting in the Vivec campaign. Our pvp group normally starts between 19 CET and 20 CET. You can find us in Vivec most days.

We have one iron rule: be friendly to guildmates and other players; so, we expect that members frequently work together and help each other.

Cooperation is the KEY to our guild's success; so, you are promoted based on your participation. We recognize that most players have limited time so there are no requirements on participation.
We base our success on players who want to work together and are willing to listen to advice on how to improve, or give advice based on experience. Our raid leaders are there to help you improve, not criticize as long as you try to work with the group.

We are looking for both experienced players and players new to pvp, who want to have fun while playing. Within the pvp and pve realms, we are looking for experienced raid leaders, who like to educate other players and want to play in a friendly atmosphere.

We use TeamSpeak.

PM us in game GuildMaster (@LarsS) if you want to join or ask for more information!
Edited by LarsS on November 19, 2017 8:32AM
GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Note that you are required to play exclusively DC on our home camapign.
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can also note you interest on this thread and I will invite you.
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are still recruiting!
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We still look for new members!
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking for healers to our pvp Group!
  • Haojin
    Haojin
    ✭✭✭
    I want to join
    Guildmaster of Phalanx

PC-EU Vivec/Sotha Sil
    Hao Jin [Stamden]
    Haojun [Stamdk]
    Haojin [Stamsorc]
    Hao'jin [Stamplar]
    Food Fetish [Stamblade]

• Ryath_Waylander
    Ryath_Waylander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi LarsS, just a quick question. Are you on Kaalgronthid or Bahlokdaan? (30 Day CP or no CP campaign) Are you still on TS or Discord now? Will it be ok if I just listen without talking? My hubby games in the same room and one sided conversations irritate him XD