Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[ PC EU | PvP | PvE ] Order of the Roaring Lion is recruiting!

Neyane
Neyane
✭✭✭✭
Order of the Roaring Lion is looking for members!

We are a new guild that is focused on achievement hunting and friendship. We do vet dlc dungeons mainly, pledges, sometimes trials and pvp (DC).

We take in anyone with the willingness and desire to help out their fellow guildies. To achieve the pretty skins you have to be helpful and friendly, helping others first and yourself later.

We are still learning ourselves, but we are getting better everyday. So far we have got vRoM skin, vSCP skin and vFL personality. We are still helping those who need this.

Our guild is a place to chill, relax and do hard content. We do not allow elitism or any form of bullying. There’s no point in achieving the hard stuff if you’re not having fun.

Now, what are we looking for?
-DPS 25k Minimum (we can help you reach this number if you need it, run normal trials for gear, dps rotation practice etc - we will never ask for combat metrics screenshots, we trust that you will be honest about your dps)

-CP minimum 160
-CP recommended for achievements: 400
-CP recommended for vet dlc: 300
-A willingness to learn
-Friendly & relaxed
-Able to have a laugh
-DDs, Healers, Tanks

If interested in joining please fill out this form and we will get back to you. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask by mailing me in game: @cinda98
Edited by Neyane on May 16, 2019 5:28PM
The most important thing in life is enjoying yourself.
810+, love trials and dungeons, achievement hunter ♥
Stormproof on 9 characters and more to come~ Flawless on MagSorc & MagPlar ♥
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My little Khajiit healer might be a contender for you. She has healed much endgame content, and in many cases is missing the odd achievement here and there. Might you have a use for a good healer? :)

@AlienSlof - same name here and in game.

I'm an older lady who has played since beta, maximum cp and happy to use voice comms. Had a few bad experiences with elitism in the past, but this guild sounds like just my speed. As it happens, Worm personality and skin are on my to-do list in preparation for my necromancer! :)
    Edited by AlienSlof on April 23, 2019 3:47PM
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • Neyane
    Neyane
    ✭✭✭✭
    @AlienSlof Hi there! Sounds lovely, I'll send you an invite as soon as I get in game. I have invited you now! Will be lovely to have you with us :blush:
    Our original plan was to grab those necro skin & personality before necromancer got released!
    Edited by Neyane on April 23, 2019 5:13PM
  • Zulaki
    Zulaki
    @Zulaki is my ingame name, im online alot but sporadically due to my work rota, im down for achievements.

860CP+ Mag NB (Until Necromancer)
    User ID: @Ghenghar
    Nechrach of Blood - Magicka Nightblade
    Imperius Ad Silentium - DK Tank
    Other Level 50 characters [Templar][Warden]/i]

NEW Main Character Ghenghar - Necromancer

Working on becoming a Grand Master Crafter once Elsweyr Drops.
    Necromancer is coming soon, join the Dark Arts of Necromancy.
  • Neyane
    Neyane
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Zulaki I will invite you as soon as the game goes up :blush:
  • vendeatha
    vendeatha
    ✭✭✭
    I really like what you have written @Neyane It has tweaked my interests much more.
    I like how you are chilled but have a willingness side to do group contents and if that involves lesser geared or skilled players, The willingness to help others achieve. Seems to sound like an Atmosphere i could enjoy.
    I have become quite shy in the game playing mainly in offline mode due to i don't enjoy grouping up with just anybody. I like to be part of something much better like Groups of your guildies, Honestly i am not confident with strangers. And so i choose to play in offline mode and just do my own thing when fancy it. I have done various Veteran dungeons and couple Vet Trails, and normals too, But those were the days when i was comfortable in a guild or similar minded people like myself. But those days have gone. And so i have biding my time in hopeful i can find a guild i can feel comfortable and know this is the right choice for me.
    I would like to try your guild out and hopefully i can return to enjoying the game again with folks who enjoy a calm&peaceful ''Chilled'' Atmosphere, Where fun is not stressed out and everyone enjoys even when things do go wrong (ei: dungeon/trial wipes) These things happen it's all part of the learning curve.
    @vendeatha is my in-game name.
    If you do contact me in-game would appreciate a in-game message (post) as i will be in offline mode. And ofc Whispers won't come through.
    Ps: Last thing i am shy when it comes to voice coms. Just take my time to get comfortable speaking again.
    Thank you kindly for reading.
  • Neyane
    Neyane
    ✭✭✭✭
    @vendeatha Hello there that sounds lovely, we have a couple of shy people in the guild (myself included) you will never be forced to talk, just to listen (for mechanics and call outs). We help anyone who needs the help for damage, healing or tanking. I will send you an invite as soon as I get into game, I hope you have a lovely time with us and any concerns or questions don’t be afraid to tell me :blush:
  • Neyane
    Neyane
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still recruiting :smile:
  • Neyane
    Neyane
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still recruiting ! :blush:
  • Neyane
    Neyane
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still recruiting, we managed to grab the necro worm wizard personality this weekend as a guild, with many more going to get it as well!
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hey i was trying to message you ingame but @cinda98 says no account found.

Any other way i can contact you guys ingame?
  • Neyane
    Neyane
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Firstmep are you on eu server? send me an ingame mail rather than a whisper as I’m not online currently. Or you could tell me your ingame @ and I can send you an invite.
    Edited by Neyane on May 7, 2019 6:05PM
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, message sent, im currently offline as well for dinner, but ill be up in an hour or so.
  • Neyane
    Neyane
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think I have invited you. Please let me know if I haven't. @Firstmep
  • Neyane
    Neyane
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still recruiting - we now have the scalecaller necro skin and the fang lair worm wizard personality. Still helping guildies grab these as well!

Remember to help others before you help yourself.
    That is our motto.
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Have to say, this is an excellent guild that I've fitted into very well. Since joining, I have acquired 2 skins, a personality and a dye. On top of that, all the hard modes have sharpened my playstyle up enormously.

Big plus from this one! :)
    Edited by AlienSlof on May 11, 2019 8:58PM
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • dingl78
    dingl78
    Hello,can I get a invite please

@dingl78
  • Neyane
    Neyane
    ✭✭✭✭
    @dingl78 Sent you an invite. I also made a mistake and deleted a mail by accident, if you don't have an invite from me please send me another mail. :)
    Edited by Neyane on May 12, 2019 10:39AM
  • Maltheru
    Maltheru
    ✭✭
    Hi, I would love an invite please

@Maltheru

Thanks
  • iceman362
    iceman362
    Soul Shriven
    Hey i'm looking for a new guild to do dungeons and trials with im on pretty late hours cause i work night shifts, but would be on often and for quite some time on my off days am fairly knowledgeable about the game but always looking to learn more and improve within the game.

i can fill quite a few roles having DPS, healers and currently levelling a tank also so happy to fill out whats needed for the group, just working on getting some sets for them, id also have 2-3 maybe more friends joining me in your guild if you want us.

hope to hear back from you soon

iceman362 is my ID.

thanks for reading this.
  • Neyane
    Neyane
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Maltheru I will invite you after maintenance ends.

@iceman362 ^^ Also once joined send me a mail @cinda98 with the names of your friends who would also like an invite :) You also need to leave a guild first. You're in too many.
    Edited by Neyane on May 13, 2019 2:57PM
  • iceman362
    iceman362
    Soul Shriven
    @Neyane sorry was in trader guilds from before left them.
  • Neyane
    Neyane
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still getting skins for our guildies, including achievements and dyes. Always remember to help others before yourself. :)
  • Neyane
    Neyane
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still looking for members :) we now have most of the dungeon achievements done, still taking people through & teaching. :)
  • Neyane
    Neyane
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still looking - need people for our progression trials group as well.
  • MiyukiShiba
    MiyukiShiba
    ✭✭✭
    hello, i would like to join^^ invite pls :3
    @MiyukiShiba
    Edited by MiyukiShiba on May 29, 2019 10:08AM

PC/EU @MiyukiShiba
    My main is a beautiful Khajiit Magblade

My Wishlist 2023
  • Neyane
    Neyane
    ✭✭✭✭
    Invited :)
    Update on achievements:
    I have done the majority of them now, can easily help out in vROM, vCOS, vDOM, vFH, vBF etc.
    vFL & vSCP can do but might take longer.. sure you can understand why.
    Training runs will start up soon as well for those who haven't done vet dlc dungeons yet.
  • Neyane
    Neyane
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still recruiting :) helping more people get fang lair personality. will be learning vmos and vmhk soon.. :)
  • Lavellan
    Lavellan
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, this guild sounds lovely :) I sent an application through the form, hopefully it works - in case it doesn't, my in-game is @theLavellan. CP730, haven't done much of the veteran content but I would love to. Will help out with anything that I can :)
    Cheers!
    Andaran atish'an, stranger.