The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "ESO Live: June 7 @ 6PM EDT – Sunspire Dev & Community Run!"

ZOS_SarahHecker
ZOS_SarahHecker
✭✭✭✭✭
bb32a8282c4b43c6aa5c671d4287d078.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for "ESO Live: June 7 @ 6PM EDT – Sunspire Dev & Community Run" blog article.

Tune in to ESO Live this Friday to watch our devs and community members Bertferkins, StarDancer, and Aesmatv take on ESO’s new Trial, Sunspire.
Staff Post
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't wait to see "the guys" try this live. I may well be very entertained :smile:

To quote Finn, "Here comes the PAIN train!"
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "We’ll also have the latest news and updates, plus Twitch Drops will be enabled throughout"
    Are those guaranteed drops ?
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking forward to eso live, as usual :)

If i may ask, what was the reason for moving the show back a few hours? I know the show has started at this time for quite some time now, but before it used to start at 9PM for me, and now it goes live at Midnight here.

I understand that due to timezones, it's impossible to make everyone happy, but was just curious why the show starts a few hours later than it used to :i
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Veteran mode or normal? Not that I'd complain if it was normal mode, just curious about the details!
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • MyKillv2.0
    MyKillv2.0
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_SarahHecker

Will there be a Twitch Crate Drop Monthly calendar released for this month?
  • Odovacar
    Odovacar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm hoping for a Vet run Dev's! Good luck.
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Odovacar wrote: »
    I'm hoping for a Vet run Dev's! Good luck.

I wouldn't get my hopes up :wink:
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• WIZZARD2K
    WIZZARD2K
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno The "title" of the twitch stream currently sitting on bethesda's twitch says
    ESO Live: May 7 @ 6PM EDT – Sunspire Dev & Community Run!
    Thought you might want to change that to June before people tune in.
  • KyraCROgnon
    KyraCROgnon
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno not fair for customers on EU SERVER ! 8:30 PM EDT is 2:30AM here , so middle of the night ! can't you have another opportunity on EU time please ???
  • WIZZARD2K
    WIZZARD2K
    ✭✭✭
    WIZZARD2K wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno The "title" of the twitch stream currently sitting on bethesda's twitch says
    ESO Live: May 7 @ 6PM EDT – Sunspire Dev & Community Run!
    Thought you might want to change that to June before people tune in.

Y'all sneaky! My ocd thanks you for making that change.
  • ganzaeso
    ganzaeso
    ✭✭✭✭
    If we already have the clouded Leapord Senche Mount, is it going to interfere with the delivery of the Oroboros crates?

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_BillE