The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Solidarity Gaming - Recruiting new, returning and veteran players!

Phantix
Phantix
Soul Shriven
ABOUT SOLIDARITY
We are a multi-game community with a strong history in competitive MMOs. We have established end-game progression oriented teams in WoW, and FF14. Our community has branched out toward ESO to compete and accomplish high end PvE and PvP content.
At our core we are a community that likes to accomplish everything a game has to offer, but we highly value game-life balance. Our goals are to progress at a high level but we believe that maintaining a fun atmosphere is imperative to the longevity of any good organized guild. While we do aim to min-max and achieve higher skill caps, we realize that real life is important as well. This means that we progress at our own, various speeds and are welcoming to new players!
We are currently looking for new, returning and veteran ESO players that are proactive in the community and are looking for a good group to call home!

WHAT SOLIDARITY HAS TO OFFER
• Both PvE & PvP oriented mindset.
• Players to fill both relaxed and more hardcore play schedules.
• Fun, drama-free, raid atmosphere and an active Discord community with a wide variety of gamers.

HOW TO JOIN
If you are interested, please contact us for more information:

GM - Radee - @Radee (ESO) or Radee#9461 (Discord)
Co-GM - Phantix - @Phantix (ESO) or Phantix#8896 (Discord)
Officers - Twadey - @Twadey (ESO) or Twadey#8366 (Discord)
  • Phantix
    Phantix
    Soul Shriven
    Always recruiting! :smiley:
  • Phantix
    Phantix
    Soul Shriven
    Looking for more Veteran and new players!!
  • lb1sh0pl
    lb1sh0pl
    Hello there, returning vet gamer and I'm looking for a home in ESO. Please let me know if you have room!
  • Baybaeckz
    Baybaeckz
    ✭✭✭
    Mainly I’m interested in growing with a guild for trials and achievements if you think we can be a good fit please send invite. In game @name is the same 😊
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey, there. I'd love an invite. Ign: The_Lex
  • Baybaeckz
    Baybaeckz
    ✭✭✭
    will send an in a game email for the invite :)
    Characters (PC NA) :

Sovern Stone Stance| Nord Dragonknight | Tank | DC
    Nionel Raina | High Elf Sorcerer | Magicka DPS | AD
    Cataninetail | Khajiit Stamblade | Stamina DPS | EP
    Marielle Javierre| Breton Templar | Templar Healer | DC
    Blessed-by-the-Hist Argonian Sorcerer | Magicka Healer | AD
    Alishondra Andante| Dark Elf Magblade | Magicka DPS | EP
    Ettienne Varro | Imperial Warden | Stamwarden |PVP EP
    Yazagra gra Snargara | Orc Templar | Tank | DC
    Boziann Lecorre | Breton Necromancer | Healer | DC