Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Can't log in. If can then 999+ ping and disconnects.

vmarcell008
vmarcell008
Soul Shriven
I have this problem for 7 months now i think. I could play ESO without any problem for 140 hours but then this problem occured from nowhere.

I've tried many troubleshoots like port forwarding, router firmware update, windows clean install, updating drivers but nothing have worked.

I have moved to another house, got new ISP, router, modem etc... but this problem is still happening.

PC EU

• Donny_Vito
    Donny_Vito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you get the same issues if you try and play on PC NA?
  • vmarcell008
    vmarcell008
    Soul Shriven
    Not really. I can easily connect to NA and i have fix 200 ping there. Sometimes 999+ but then it goes back to 200.

Now i've done a clean windows reinstall, and now i am waiting for the download of ESO.
  • Donny_Vito
    Donny_Vito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not really. I can easily connect to NA and i have fix 200 ping there. Sometimes 999+ but then it goes back to 200.

Now i've done a clean windows reinstall, and now i am waiting for the download of ESO.

I think the point I was trying to make was that re-downloading the game may not fix this issue. It might be a firewall issue, but that is definitely just a guess. If you can log in fine to one server but not the other server, then I don't think the problem is with the game it's with the EU server (which has had a crapload of complaints from other players in the past month).
    Edited by Donny_Vito on June 5, 2019 5:27PM
  • vmarcell008
    vmarcell008
    Soul Shriven
    Well i've done the clean install, and done flushdns and it works fine now.:D