Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Beggars and Merchants

LazerusKI
LazerusKI
✭✭✭
I have seen archivements where you need to rob a merchant in every zone, and one where you need to give some gold to the beggars.
Tried both...beggar asked for some gold...but i could not give it to him :(

merchants? thought about those who are wandering around...but also here...no way to rob them.

so...how can i solve these two archivements?
  • pysgod1978b14_ESO
    You need the intimidation perk for merchant robbing. Though it only looks like certains are robbable.
  • Lalai
    Lalai
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pysgod has it right for the merchants. You will need the intimidate perk, and the ones I've found that allow you to intimidate them are usually stopped temporarily along side of the road. Usually with a horse.

Beggars I haven't gotten anything towards the achievement for yet. Someone in a thread I created stated they have found three that they were allowed to give gold to in each town, and after giving gold to 5 they got credit for that area towards the achievement. So far I've only found two beggars in Daggerfall, and then a lot that ask for gold but don't actually have an option to interact. It looks like beggars may be the same as the merchants where only specific ones give the interact options for the achievement.
    Fisher extraordinaire!
    Send me your worms, crawlers, guts, and insect parts.
    Templar Healer
    Daggerfall Covenant, NA
  • Censorious
    Censorious
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can give me some gold if you like ...:)
    'Clever' sigs get old real fast - just like this one.
  • RustyBlades
    RustyBlades
    ✭✭✭
    I've found 2 beggars so far, one in the wilds, and one in the cities (daggerfall). I've found a few merchants but haven't bought into persuasion yet.