The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pre-ordered Elsweyr from Gamestop but did not receive pre-order bonuses

Keegan
Keegan
Soul Shriven
Hello,

I pre-ordered Elsweyr from Gamestop on June 2 but did not receive the pre-order bonuses. They said I would receive them when I redeemed the code I had to go pick up with the game launched today. I have Elsweyr and everything in the collectors addition, just not the pre-order bonuses. Is there anything I can do?

Thanks in advance!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are aware of some issues with the Elsweyr code redemption on Xbox. Try completely relogging now to see if you gain access to Elsewyr.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Keegan
    Keegan
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you ZOS_BillE. I have access to Elsweyr just not the pre-order bonus.
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Keegan wrote: »
    Thank you ZOS_BillE. I have access to Elsweyr just not the pre-order bonus.

Hey Keegan, you should have gotten a code for your pre-order goodies on your physical receipt from the store, or email receipt if you ordered digitally. In both cases, you should have gotten the code when you pre-ordered. Are you able to double check your receipt?
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Keegan
    Keegan
    Soul Shriven
    There was no code on the receipt. I even asked the person at Gamestop when I could have access to preorder. He said it would come with the game when it launched. If I need to take this up with Gamestop I can I just hope I'm not out of the bonuses.
  • SleepyTroll
    SleepyTroll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keegan wrote: »
    There was no code on the receipt. I even asked the person at Gamestop when I could have access to preorder. He said it would come with the game when it launched. If I need to take this up with Gamestop I can I just hope I'm not out of the bonuses.

Sometimes game stops have back up codes they can give. Go down to the store ask them to look up your account to see that you had pre-ordered it but didn't get the code. Then ask if he can check if they have any backup codes in their system. You could even probably call before wasting your time and driving down there.
  • Keegan
    Keegan
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you SleepyTroll. They gave me a code and were nice enough to read it off to me on the phone so I didn't have to make a trip.