The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for an Addon to track specific buffs on enemy players.

Firebrand10
Firebrand10
✭✭✭
I am wondering if there is an addon that can track specific enemy players buffs. Preferably by using the ability ID of a certain spell or attack. At the moment I am using Srendarr to track my enemies buffs. I really only way to see a few select buffs though, such has Shield times, Corrosive, Set Procs and a few others.

Does an Addon exist that can do this, or can this be created?
  • blnchk
    blnchk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't Srendarr do this, though? You could turn off the tracker for all target debuffs and only use the display for prominent debuffs instead. You'd just have to enter the relevant ability IDs.

I remember having set up the addon in this manner once, so I'm pretty sure that should work. I don't currently use Srendarr, though, so perhaps the settings are different now.
  • erlewine
    erlewine
    ✭✭✭
    nope, not for pvp. everything is hidden by default and certain things are whitelisted to show in pvp, I believe. Been awhile since I tested it, but I remember it being a bit buggy as well, if I set to track a specific target abilityID and it was usually hidden, i'd still see it pop up every once in awhile.
    eisley the worst
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As already stated Srendarr as it can be used to find the code for anything it doesn’t already track that can be tracked.

Being your talking about tracking buffs on other players I expect there are some things we are not permitted to see and have to gleam the info from the environment.

Regardless, you can remove buffs and debuff you do not want to track.
    Edited by idk on June 5, 2019 4:19PM