Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where is the quest "The Jewel of Baan Dar"?

reg369
reg369
✭✭
I found or done all other side quests from Elsweyr but I can not find this one. I also searched online and I always just found the name of the quest but no quest giver or a description what it is about. Does somebody know more?
  • Froil
    Froil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From what I can tell, it's only available after you complete the main quest for Elsweyr. To start it, it's in Rimmen around the Sugar Bowl, a little bit west.
    Edited by Froil on June 3, 2019 12:21AM
    "Best" healer PC/NA
  • inclinations
    inclinations
    ✭✭✭
    It's near the craft writ turn in area. The quest drops from a window. =) I noticed it before I had finished the main quest.

If you run from the Baandari Caravan Stop shown on the Rimmen map toward the craft writ turn in area you can't miss it.
    Edited by inclinations on June 3, 2019 12:44AM
    Vet Maelstrom makes me cry.
  • reg369
    reg369
    ✭✭
    Ok, thx. I will look there. Maybe I need to complete some main befor I can do that one. Normally I always do the side content first and than I finish with the main quest line. :D
  • reg369
    reg369
    ✭✭
    Froil wrote: »
    From what I can tell, it's only available after you complete the main quest for Elsweyr. To start it, it's in Rimmen around the Sugar Bowl, a little bit west.

I found it now! You just need to complete the first four main quests. Thx again for the answer!