Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Personality wishlist

WeerW3ir
WeerW3ir
✭✭✭✭✭
Share you toughts/ideas here. (only based on the game with existing animations)
Dont forget to add which animation is changed.

Ill start with some more plausible one.

Elder/Old personality
Desc: age has been gone from you. Your bones are crackling
List: idle, idle2, idle3, idle4, running, walking, crouching, dance, curtsey,

Wounded personality
Desc: all that adventuring and no where a healer?
List: idle, idle2, idle3, idle4, walking, sick, sleep2, stagger

Shy personality
Desc: you have issues. Fear not! Everything will be alright.
List: idle, idle2, idle3, stagger, cry, go away, hello

Edited by WeerW3ir on June 4, 2019 1:13AM
  • Silaf
    Silaf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Master angler personality!
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SKOOMA ADDICT PERSONALITY! Pleeease.

The elder one is one i will definitely pick up if ever released.

Great ideas!
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And Master Alchemist Personality!
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Share your ideas
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is a couple of others I'd like to see. But there are plenty more.

Trader/Merchant Personality
    Desc: Who got goods for sale? You do!
    List: idle, idle2, idle3, idle4, leanback, beckon, search, give, twiddle.

Scoundrel Personality.
    Desc: Dashing and dangerous. You leave empty pockets and broken hearts wherever you go.
    List: idle, idle2, idle3, walking, running, flirt, bored, leanside, bow, twiddle

Addict Personality
    Desc: You don't have a problem. You can quit whenever you want!
    List: idle, idle2, idle3, walking, beg, eat, drink, sit, sit2, scratch, faint

Breton Hero Personality
    Desc: You've seen it all, gone through untold mayhem and survived, yet you're surrounded by ignorant and cheerful idiots who have no idea what the world's really like. Time to retreat into brooding melancholy, glowering contemptuously at everyone. Fools.
    List: idle, idle2, idle3, walking, running, approve, headache, clap, attention

Duke Personality (Simply a male version of the duchess one.)
    Desc: One may have to associate with individuals of low degree, but that's no reason for vulgar behavior, indelicate gestures, or poor posture. Class always tells, don't you think?
    List: idle, idle2, idle3, walking, running, flirt, preen, tilt, brushoff

Am a bit lacking in the describtions, but writing this post up pretty quick. Which is also why I use the same idle commands.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is a couple of others I'd like to see. But there are plenty more.

Trader/Merchant Personality
    Desc: Who got goods for sale? You do!
    List: idle, idle2, idle3, idle4, leanback, beckon, search, give, twiddle.

Scoundrel Personality.
    Desc: Dashing and dangerous. You leave empty pockets and broken hearts wherever you go.
    List: idle, idle2, idle3, walking, running, flirt, bored, leanside, bow, twiddle

Addict Personality
    Desc: You don't have a problem. You can quit whenever you want!
    List: idle, idle2, idle3, walking, beg, eat, drink, sit, sit2, scratch, faint

Breton Hero Personality
    Desc: You've seen it all, gone through untold mayhem and survived, yet you're surrounded by ignorant and cheerful idiots who have no idea what the world's really like. Time to retreat into brooding melancholy, glowering contemptuously at everyone. Fools.

Duke Personality (Simply a male version of the duchess one.)
    Desc: One may have to associate with individuals of low degree, but that's no reason for vulgar behavior, indelicate gestures, or poor posture. Class always tells, don't you think?
    List: idle, idle2, idle3, walking, running, flirt, preen, tilt, brushoff

Am a bit lacking in the describtions, but writing this post up pretty quick. Which is also why I use the same idle commands.

Exactly what i was looking for!
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’d love a wounded personality
  • Lazrael
    Lazrael
    ✭✭✭
    Bard personality would be nice.
    Artists and Theives...
  • Vrienda
    Vrienda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something involving fire would be great for my Dragon Knight. Kinda like the emote where you create a fireball but more in-depth.

But I’ll take anything, I buy personalities as soon as they’re released regardless, they add so much to a character.
    Edited by Vrienda on June 7, 2019 3:44PM
    Desperate for Roleplaying servers to bring open world non-organised RP to Elder Scrolls Online. Please ZOS.
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The old kitty daily quest giver in Rimmen, I want one like him. And 'old person' personality.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vrienda wrote: »
    Something involving fire would be great for my Dragon Knight. Kinda like the emote where you create a fireball but more in-depth.

But I’ll take anything, I buy personalities as soon as they’re released regardless, they add so much to a character.

Yeah if they added "Elemental" type personalities... ahhh

PYROMANCER PERSONALITY NEED IT
    CRYOMANCER PERSONALITY NEED IT
  • Alchemical
    Alchemical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personalities are one of the coolest, most unique cosmetics ESO offers and it's criminal they don't make them more often, especially with some of the cooler ones. I buy pretty much all of them on principal, even if I never end up using them, like the Explorer one.
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Veteran personality - could be walking with a limp and generally behave like an old soldier.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Breton Hero Personality

Gimme!

Your descriptions are awesome, by the way :smiley:
  • Vilahelm
    Vilahelm
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like a 'Soldier' type personality. One where you stand at attention and march instead of walking. The Commander personality is close.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerf victim:
    - Idle: Stands keeping body weight almost on one leg.
    - Walk: Limping on one leg. Khajiit & Argonians would also have "uneven" tail movement to idicate that tail is broken.
    - Run: Similar as above. ^
    - Sprint: could be tricky. But imagine a person with one leg broken / sprained that tries to sprint.
    - crouching: would look more like crawling.
    - Jumping: body weight kept almost on one leg, when landing it would be uneven. Khajiit & Argonians tail movement would indicate that it is broken.
    - Swimming: movement would also indicte that 1 leg & tail is broken.
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I came here to bump because I was about to request the “old” personality from Ri’hirr the daily quest giver in N.Elsweyr
    Edited by max_only on October 10, 2019 11:52PM
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • InvictusApollo
    InvictusApollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flirtatious Personality
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Clockwork Personality
  • Zacuel
    Zacuel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Naruto ninja running personality.

Not for me.

So I can make fun of all the losers using it.
  • Xaramasa
    Xaramasa
    ✭✭✭
    latest?cb=20190508205541

Hildegard's personality. Maybe call it Timid Personality?
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like I mentioned in another thread a while ago... (and yeah, I am aware some of those have since been covered)
    I would also like to see stuff like...

Khajiit clichee pesonality - with extra catlike behavoir, for those who want to express their inner feline nature extra strongly.

Nervous personality - always looking around, twitchy, wringing hands, fearful, etc. More frightened then the purposeful thief personality.

Seducer personality - flirty and feminine, stances and moves full of promises of things not shown in the game (Yes, I know, a disapponted whine now ran through the rooms of half the people who read this)... maybe refit to all dark seducers?

Innocent personality - for those who want to milk the cute and harmless kid shtick. Hey, I hear some vampires find it easier to lure their victims to them instead of sneaking after 'em... ;) (and yes, that -was- a reference to a certain NPC in a different TES game)

Feral personality - and I don't mean Khajiit, that's above, I mean wildman, enkidu, tarzan, mougli, neanderthals, the librarian at the unseen library (though he does not really count on account of... having become an ape), etc. For those so one with nature they half forgot how to be civilized.

Injured personality - "painfully holding your wounds" stance, limping walk, occasional bleeding... useful for roleplayers.

Zombie personality - why only go for polymorphs and not walk the (shambling) walk as well? :mrgreen:

Showman personality - grand gestures, flourishes and other stuff that may be more at home on a stage or in a circus then in a dungeon... think "Gilderoy Lockheart"...

Hunter/Tracker personality - always checking the ground for tracks when standing idle, sniffing that broken branch they just picked off the next bush, half-sneaking walk as to not spook the prey, stuff like that for those who are on the "ranger" trip...

Madman personality - for those who looked too deep into Sheogoraths cheese cabinet, and found his cheese collection looking back at them... :open_mouth:

Elder personality - for those who want to show off their extra wisdom with bent back and shaking knees. Occasional plumbing malfunctions not included, thank the divines!

Saint personality - floating instead of walking, mystic gestures and occasional ritual blessins dispensed, etc. Possibly including halo. ;)

Monk personality - walking with bowed head, pious stances, quiet prayer ("Pie Iesu domine, dona eis requiem"? No, wait... different world... :p;) ), etc. Can be refitted to a lot of robed brethren all around tamriel...

Watchman personality - threatening stances with arms crossed, suspiscious glances looking for criminal scum and stolen sweetrolls to confiscate, occasional polishing of an (possibly expired) city guard badge... no leaning against magic shields in mid-air though, that is true city guards priviledge! :D

Strongman personality - body builder poses, showing off your biceps to all the world, and those deltoids, and those pecs... may or may not include a "Do you even lift, bro?" battlecry or attempts to rip off your chest armor... (and then count the days until someone figures it out, makes an earthen heart DK for it, named "Alex Louis Armstrong" ;) )
  • esp1992
    esp1992
    ✭✭✭
    Huntsman
    Idle1 Idle2 Idle3 Idle4, running, walking, crouching, tracking, hare cache

Temptress
    Idle1, Idle2, Idle3, Idle4, running, walking, sitting, “come closer”, blow kiss, hypnosis

That’s about all I can come up with, lol.
    MY CHARACTERS

Clouse the White Warden - Breton AD MAG Warden
    Jaro the Wild Changeling - Bosmer AD STAM Warden
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Witch Personality
    • cackles
    • rubs hands together
    • reads from a dark looking cookbook
    • conjures a cauldron
    • conjures a frog
    • floats on a broom

Would also like to lend support to the Flirty, Temptress, Hunter and Clockwork personalities too.

~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LadyAstrum wrote: »
    Witch Personality
    • cackles
    • rubs hands together
    • reads from a dark looking cookbook
    • conjures a cauldron
    • conjures a frog
    • floats on a broom

Would also like to lend support to the Flirty, Temptress, Hunter and Clockwork personalities too.

temptress? :smiley:
    Edited by WeerW3ir on October 29, 2019 9:17AM
  • pdblake
    pdblake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Split personality. Lets you apply two at once, or just randomly cycles through what you have available!
    Edited by pdblake on October 29, 2019 10:37AM
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerf Victim:
    - All moving animation (crouch, walk, run, sprint, swim) altered to look like the character is limping.
    - Argonian & Khajiit would move like their tail is broken.
    - Jumping animation also altered to look like one leg is broken (landing uneven, only on one leg etc.)
    - Idle would also be changed so the character covers his/her wound with a hand to ease the pain.
  • kaisernick
    kaisernick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Psijic npc's had quite a few unique emotes id love a personality based on them.
  • Mattys04
    Mattys04
    ✭✭✭
    Smoking Pipe personality please :3
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks like many of the personalities suggested use existing emotes — if you’re on PC, you can easily set this up yourself with the Custom Idle Animation add-on! This was recommended to me in another thread on personalities and I enjoy using it. :)