Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

How do I take undaunted pledges?

Gordon906
Gordon906
✭✭✭
I'm level 42 and I dont see any questmarkers at the camp area outside of mournhold.
Edited by Gordon906 on February 22, 2017 6:39PM

Best Answers

• Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Gordon906 wrote: »
    SirAndy wrote: »
    I'm level 42 and I dont see any questmarkers at the camp area outside of mournhold.
    You need to get the undaunted invitation first, level 45 if i recall correctly ...
    shades.gif

So after finishing fungal grotto I and getting the questline, I should be able to do pledges at level 45?

Upon reaching level 45 you will get an invitation in your in-game mail. Read the invitation and you will get the option to do pledges. DO NOT delete the invitation until after you've opened it or you will be at the mercy of customer support, which from what I hear is not a good thing.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

Answer ✓
  • Vonovosi
    Vonovosi
    ✭✭✭
    you can join the undaunted guild as soon as you encounter the guild members in each faction's first zone. You can level up the guild skill lines but you can not do the pledges until you are lvl 45 and receive the invitation. Once you get the invitation there will be 3 questgivers at the undaunted enclave that give daily rotating quests for the group dungeons.
    VR16 Khajiit Stamina Nightblade=DPS-(AD)-PC NA-Kuwabatake Sanjuro
    VR16 Breton Sorcerer-DPS/Healer-(DC)-PC NA-Charles Baudelaire
    VR16 Altmer Sorcerer=DPS/Healer-(AD)-PC NA-Lottie Millhaven
    VR16 Dunmer Dragonknight-Tank-(EP)-PC NA=Cthulhu Hllalu
    VR16 Imperial Dragonknight-Tank-(AD)-PC NA-Leeroy Jhenkins
    VR16 Breton Magicka Templar-Healer/DPS-(AD)-PC NA- Nina Hagen
    VR16 Altmer Magicka Nightblade-DPS-(AD)-PC NA-J R Bob Dobbs
    LVL39 Redguard Stamina Templar-Tank-(DC)-PC NA-Wesley Willis
    Answer ✓
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to get the undaunted invitation first, level 45 if i recall correctly ...
    shades.gif

• Gordon906
    Gordon906
    ✭✭✭
    shades.gif

So after finishing fungal grotto I and getting the questline, I should be able to do pledges at level 45?
  • parkham
    parkham
    ✭✭✭
    Go to the docks at Davon's Watch. There's a tavern there. Talk to the Undaunted. They give a quest to go to Fungal Grotto. Just go there and it should be enough. Go back to Davon's Watch and talk to Undaunted. You with then be "Undaunted".

Go to Undaunted Enclave in Mournhold. They have a quest giver there. Do the dailies as you much as you want.

At level 45, you will get an invitation. Use it / open it. Go back to Undaunted Enclave in Mourhold. You will now get Undaunted Pledge quests.

PC-NA-EST

- All's Faire Guild
    - Divine Crusade Guild
    - Greybeards & Gals Guild
    - Dead Citizens Guild
  • Autolycus
    Autolycus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danksta wrote: »
    shades.gif

Upon reaching level 45 you will get an invitation in your in-game mail. Read the invitation and you will get the option to do pledges. DO NOT delete the invitation until after you've opened it or you will be at the mercy of customer support, which from what I hear is not a good thing.

Very true. It took several days for someone to send me a new in-game invitation. They wouldn't even do it for each of my alts for which I had deleted the invitation. Not only did it take several days just to get a few minutes of someone's time, but I was told that each character that needed an invitation would have to submit a request separately, one ticket at a time.

I recommend avoiding support if and whenever possible, but sometimes there's nothing you can do without their help (and you are at their mercy). After hundreds (literally) of hours dealing with them, I've got a pretty grim opinion of the CS team. For what it's worth, there have been a couple of people who seem to care and were eager to help, and I was happy with those couple.

TBH, I'm not quite sure where to draw the line between sharing a poor experience (or many poor experiences) and defamation in this case. I've been silenced for expressing my displeasure with support before, and this might get silenced too, actually. But I have literally (no exaggeration) spent hundreds of hours dealing with CS, and maybe a dozen of those hours resulted in me, as the customer, actually being supported.

More relevant, though, is this: If it asks you "are you sure" or makes you type "DESTROY" before deleting it, then triple-check that you have everything you need first. You will likely regret it some day down the line if you don't.
    Edited by Autolycus on February 24, 2017 5:26PM
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So the skill line gets unlocked after you meet theUD npc's in the tavern, and enter a specific dungeon that it just enter it, and go back the the npc's.

Then you start getting the undated dungeons unlocked event few levels.

You can use the group tool for any dungeon you have unlocked.

But no pledges until level 45??

Edited by majulook on June 4, 2019 3:00AM
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right, pledges start at level 45, but you can do the same dungeons at any level and get undaunted reputation from them. It's just the keys that need the pledge first. I forget if Bolgrul's delve dailies have the same level pre-requisite, probably not.