The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can’t Q In From Another Campaign

Vapirko
Vapirko
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
What’s the deal with not being able to q in to one campaign from another post Elsweyr? Now I have to leave Cyrodiil and come back in.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am I the only one who has this issue/finds it annoying?
  • DBZVelena
    DBZVelena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you read the elsweyr patch notes?
    What are Natch Potes? Can you eat those?
    I believe in Genie-Gina.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DBZVelena wrote: »
    Did you read the elsweyr patch notes?

I just skimmed through the Cyrodiil related section of the patch notes and did not find a statement related to what OP is asking about. Granted I probably missed it so can you copy and paste what you have seen?

I can understand Zos closing this off as it was ripe for exploit in the past.
    Edited by idk on June 4, 2019 9:56AM
  • Raammzzaa
    Raammzzaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this right? I can’t play in the 7 day campaign while I wait for my queue to pop for the 30 day one?

I did not see it in the patch notes either... :(@DBZVelena

After suffering 200+ queues to get into Vivec recently, I was very happy to find the new campaign not pop locked last night and jumped right in. Normally, I wait out the queue in the 7 day, but I guess not any more? RIP
  • Raammzzaa
    Raammzzaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never mind - you just can’t start the queue into another campaign from inside Cyrodiil. While waiting for my queue to pop last night on my home campaign it was still no problem to hop into the 7 day and play until the queue popped and then switch over. So it doesn’t really impact me. I’m not sure why we needed this change though...
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just que into ic and then que into the other cyrodil