The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Eerie Elk of Dread Showcase

NorthernNightmare
NorthernNightmare
✭✭✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KP5OU_FrHv4&feature=youtu.be

With a few seconds of the other two elks for comparison
its nice they gave this one appearance upgrades for sure!
  • _Salty_
    _Salty_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That looks terrible and I have both the other Elks and I love them
    Psn l---Salty---l

Patiently waiting to make a Stankcromancer.
  • LeHarrt91
    LeHarrt91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dUsFcos.jpg
    PS NA 1800+ CP
    Have played all classes.
    Warden Main

• Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I usually feel worried about having my head so close to the antlers when riding, but I'm pretty sure spectral antlers can't maim or decapitate you. Pretty sure...

The appearance upgrades coupled with being 1000 crowns less than the Great Elk or the Dark Stag makes it feel like a decent addition. Probably more mileage for your crowns than the house cat.
    signing off
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since I got the Great Elk as a drop in a free crate, I look at this (which I actually wanted) and all I can think is overpriced.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kiyakotari wrote: »
    Since I got the Great Elk as a drop in a free crate, I look at this (which I actually wanted) and all I can think is overpriced.

Although it's actually cheaper than the great elk was when it was in the crown store. That one went for 4,500 crowns and I think is still the most expensive mount ever sold directly.

I suspect (given the feedback on the forum and how rare it was to see them even when they were new) they found that mounts don't sell well at that price and backed down a bit. Even so I always worry when a new deer is coming along because recolours are normally more expensive than the base skin, so I was relieved that this one was "only" 3,000 crowns.

Which is still expensive. But I decided since I have discounted crowns, meaning it cost me £10.90 which is about the same as other mounts I've bought and since I was surprised how much I like it that it's worth getting for me.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To me it looks like it's made out of glass. I don't find it eerie at all. It reminds me of a glass ornament I would find in my grandmas glass cabinet. Sorry zos.
  • Imperial_Voice
    Imperial_Voice
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wishlist14 wrote: »
    To me it looks like it's made out of glass. I don't find it eerie at all. It reminds me of a glass ornament I would find in my grandmas glass cabinet. Sorry zos.

Not really ZoS on this one. This is how ghosts have looked in Elder Scrolls games since Oblivion
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad they finally made Elk armor but it just looks weird to see solid armor on a ghost. I have the True Ghost Horse that has ghost armor and blah blah blah… Does it really even matter at this point!?

I'm just wondering if we're ever going to see interesting NEW mounts like the Senche Raht that aren't just Reskins of the existing Bear, Camel, Guar, Horse, Senche, Wolf templates.
  • xmaveri
    xmaveri
    ✭✭✭
    Radiance wrote: »
    I'm just wondering if we're ever going to see interesting NEW mounts like the Senche Raht that aren't just Reskins of the existing Bear, Camel, Guar, Horse, Senche, Wolf templates.

I think it's been data mined that the senche Raht is the radiant reward in the crate season meaning that no we won't ever see it unless it's a picture of some lucky or rich *** posting it on here saying "look what I got in my first crate, someone told me it's kinda rare? Guess I'm just lucky?"
  • xmaveri
    xmaveri
    ✭✭✭
    I've been debating on whether I should get it or not, I kinda want to get a new house or at least some furniture for one of my existing ones. I have 29 mounts in my collection and although I'm a fan of transparent mounts I'm not a big elk fan at all and thinking I should hold off for a transparent senche. Plus I just got the ghost wolf mount so yeah idk I have a few more hours to think about it.