Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Do you think zos are testing a guild hall model here? (spoiler)

wishlist14
wishlist14
✭✭✭✭✭
Hall of the Lunar Champion seems to be exactly that, a hall with portal leading to vast spaces that look very apt for placing attunable crafting stations and or Target dummys. Also, they are introducing a new concept where you have to do certain quests to open up the Hall's portals and this is where it starts to look like what people were asking for in a guild hall. Many players have been requesting that zos create guild halls where members can work together to achieve guild rewards to build up the guild house or hall as a collective group rather than just have the guild master run the whole show.

This is just an idea that came to me when i entered the Lunar champion hall. What are your thoughts on this? Please note that I do realise this particular house is not a model of a guild hall but I can see elements of what could potentally be implemented in the design of a proper 500 member guild hall.

Thanks for taking the time to read and or reply. Have a great day😊 🌻🐝
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That may be the case but without a DRASTIC increase in the player cap it remains completely meaningless.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MornaBaine wrote: »
    That may be the case but without a DRASTIC increase in the player cap it remains completely meaningless.

Yes well Zos always have a few surprises up their sleeve so anything is possible. Thank you for the reply, I appreciate it.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one wonders if this is perhaps one of those places where they could set a visitor limit and indeed a furnishing limit for each wing separately no?

It is also quite hard to plan and decorate one wing, taking into account those limits, when you yet have no idea what the other wings look like.

We may end up with many very nice first wings and quite empty third wings …

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one wonders if this is perhaps one of those places where they could set a visitor limit and indeed a furnishing limit for each wing separately no?

It is also quite hard to plan and decorate one wing, taking into account those limits, when you yet have no idea what the other wings look like.

We may end up with many very nice first wings and quite empty third wings …

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

I agree Santie., you make some very valid points yes. 😼
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Incidentally this one was lucky enough to discover the ruins of her ancestral family temple in that first wing.

A little work, a new statue, a few more flowers and it will be a place the honorable ancestors of Clan Claws can be adequately satisfied with.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

47944678272_c9d5d8f01e_c.jpg
    Claws family temple
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Incidentally this one was lucky enough to discover the ruins of her ancestral family temple in that first wing.

A little work, a new statue, a few more flowers and it will be a place the honorable ancestors of Clan Claws can be adequately satisfied with.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

47944678272_c9d5d8f01e_c.jpg
    Claws family temple

• wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Indeed, this shall be a marvelous temple to honour Santie's ancestors. This spe ial place, it has an aura of serenity and mystique.
  • Sturmfaenger
    Sturmfaenger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you think zos are testing a guild hall model here?
    No, I don't think that. The trick with the new wing per dlc is nice, but its just to keep the players playing. It has nothing to do with guilds at all. Not that I would not hope for some more guild options like guild house, or guild furniture to accompany the lonely tabbard in the guild store... but I honestly don't think ZOS cares about any of that. Would be glad if they proved me wrong - but I'm realistic.
    PC/EU
  • Imperial_Voice
    Imperial_Voice
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you think zos are testing a guild hall model here?
    No, I don't think that. The trick with the new wing per dlc is nice, but its just to keep the players playing. It has nothing to do with guilds at all. Not that I would not hope for some more guild options like guild house, or guild furniture to accompany the lonely tabbard in the guild store... but I honestly don't think ZOS cares about any of that. Would be glad if they proved me wrong - but I'm realistic.

I agree. I think unlocking wings is just done to keep us playing. Its the sort of dangling carrot trick that all MMOs employ in order to be monetarily successful and there's nothing wrong with that. I truly wish theyd do something for guild halls though. An option to set a guild hall, removing guest caps, and adding a few banners that use the sigil you make for your tabard would be small improvements that would go a very long way to increasing the games longevity.
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought I would get more replies but I'm certainly not surprised that I have't. I appreciate the few comments I received.
    I feel outed from the housing community to be fair simply because I do not agree with with the majority about Zos not caring about housing.

The housing community in these forums has shut its doors in my face just because I'm happy with it.

I love housing and I've decorated many of my homes with love and care and is it so bad that I work with what is given to me? Is it so bad that I personally choose to be positive about a game I adore?

Anyway, to all of you who have taken the time to reply I thank you. I honestly hope your housing wishes come to life. I do want to see people happy.

I guess I love all the Elsweyr houses and furnishings so much, they are gorgeous. I'm holding onto some crowns to buy the house once it's available and some furnishings.

Anyway staying on topic i do think there is change in the air it's just a matter of time.

• Sharalei
    Sharalei
    ✭✭✭✭
    I certainly have not ousted you, or anyone for that matter. And I'm certain that 99% of the housing community has not ousted you. When people don't respond to us, it's easy to think they are not speaking to us, when in reality, perhaps they don't have anything to contribute? :)

You are not alone. I've been wishing for a furntiure bag, more item slots, the usual stuff we all want. But, I've come to terms with it, and work with what I have, in order to make myself some lovely homes.

The Elsweyr furniture, in my opinion, is the best in the game. I used to mix Redguard furniture in where ever I could, but now it will be the Elsweyr stuff, to brighten other styles in my homes.

Edited by Sharalei on May 29, 2019 10:54PM
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @wishlist14 I sincerely hope that your theory about an upcoming Guildhall is correct -- that is definitely a line item on many, many Wishlist threads since the Housing forum itself was first created. <3
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    R_K wrote: »
    @wishlist14 I sincerely hope that your theory about an upcoming Guildhall is correct -- that is definitely a line item on many, many Wishlist threads since the Housing forum itself was first created. <3

Yes I know many players would really like guild halls and I hope it happens.😊
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sharalei wrote: »
    I certainly have not ousted you, or anyone for that matter. And I'm certain that 99% of the housing community has not ousted you. When people don't respond to us, it's easy to think they are not speaking to us, when in reality, perhaps they don't have anything to contribute? :)

You are not alone. I've been wishing for a furntiure bag, more item slots, the usual stuff we all want. But, I've come to terms with it, and work with what I have, in order to make myself some lovely homes.

The Elsweyr furniture, in my opinion, is the best in the game. I used to mix Redguard furniture in where ever I could, but now it will be the Elsweyr stuff, to brighten other styles in my homes.

@Sharalei , thank for your kind comment. Being fairly new to the forums (not eso, 5 yrs playing) I was feeling a bit disconnected. I'm trying to stay positive because I would be devastated if zos stopped making more eso content because of all the negative feedback they've been getting. I can see mysrlf enjoying this gane for many more years and I just want to see it grow even more.
  • Sharalei
    Sharalei
    ✭✭✭✭
    [/quote]

@Sharalei , thank for your kind comment. Being fairly new to the forums (not eso, 5 yrs playing) I was feeling a bit disconnected. I'm trying to stay positive because I would be devastated if zos stopped making more eso content because of all the negative feedback they've been getting. I can see mysrlf enjoying this gane for many more years and I just want to see it grow even more. [/quote]

I am totally on board! It would devastated if they packed up the game. Even moreso, if they decided to ditch housing! But I doubt these things will happen. No game has ever got it completely right. It's never going to be possible to satisfy every player.

In regards to a guild hall, I doubt they will figure a way to get 100+ players into the one home. If they gave us a home that could accommodate 25 players in one room, 25 in another, for example......then we would all complain that our guild is segregated, cannot be together in the same room. So, they need to figure a way to get 100+ players in one room. Perhaps once that is established, they can offer many guild halls!

Bring on that day! :)
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No, not really.

I think it's just to try to get more people (men/boys, mainly) into housing.

They probably think gimmicky houses, which open up with completed game content, are what most men want.

Not entirely sure that is true(?), but there you go.

It's certainly not what I want, but I don't think the people, who like regular houses (or would do, if some of them were better/purpose designed), were the target audience.

They have been kind of neglected, lately, in fact.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    wishlist14 wrote: »
    I thought I would get more replies but I'm certainly not surprised that I have't. I appreciate the few comments I received.
    I feel outed from the housing community to be fair simply because I do not agree with with the majority about Zos not caring about housing.

The housing community in these forums has shut its doors in my face just because I'm happy with it.

Do you think you could be being a tad paranoid, by any chance?

• Xerikten
    Xerikten
    ✭✭✭✭
    i know this is off topic but.

I need 2 more stones to open the other two portals. after looking at the achievement rewards I couldn't find any there. do the other two come as quest rewards or what?
  • Imperial_Voice
    Imperial_Voice
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tigerseye wrote: »

Hes just playing the victim to try to demonize people who arent in agreement with him.
  • Imperial_Voice
    Imperial_Voice
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xerikten wrote: »

I need 2 more stones to open the other two portals. after looking at the achievement rewards I couldn't find any there. do the other two come as quest rewards or what?

Theyll come much later this year
  • Xerikten
    Xerikten
    ✭✭✭✭

Theyll come much later this year

thank you. kinda suxs though.
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Those 2 other stones we get later on from either an event or some other quest. So not yet. I can't wait to get them 😊
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tigerseye wrote: »

Yes I have anxiety ..i get paranoid. You are spot on 😊