Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

keep getting stuck in snare/slowed perm many other bugs

mook-eb16_ESO
mook-eb16_ESO
✭✭✭✭
I keep getting stuck in snare/slowed on pc eu the only way to remove it was to kill your character. someone suggested to clear this bug you heavy attack the sky which weirdly works for some inexplicable reason, but really why is this game so messed up: it has more bugs than Atari's ET. The game keeps disconnecting me even if I'm just typing in chat. my son sits on the same computer and plays fortnite all day and doesn't need to restart once no lag perfect. eso why do we even bother i dont think performance wise this game ever left beta.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the game gets you locked into heavy attack speed. Not necessarily snared, and that's why heavy attacking nothing removes it (clears the system because it fulfilled the heavy attack) I would think it's linked to the getting stuck in a heavy attack bug
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • mook-eb16_ESO
    mook-eb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I guess this was created when they tried to fix stuck in sprint, but actually looking back through the post for heavy attack bugs with staffs have been here a long while just another inherent failing in the combat system. well I play sorc its obv some combination of keys but i don't know what. I never had this problem so bad but now I started playing with matriarch maybe it has something to do with the pets attack when you heavy.
    Edited by mook-eb16_ESO on May 31, 2019 1:17AM
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess this was created when they tried to fix stuck in sprint, but actually looking back through the post for heavy attack bugs with staffs have been here a long while just another inherent failing in the combat system. well I play sorc its obv some combination of keys but i don't know what. I never had this problem so bad but now I started playing with matriarch maybe it has something to do with the pets attack when you heavy.

You might be on to something, a lot of necromancers with pets are experiencing the issue as well
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • SacredEarth
    SacredEarth
    ✭✭

I was getting this on my Magplar in BGs, so not a pet thing.
  • Tsegov
    Tsegov
    Soul Shriven
    Getting this also. Only on my necro healer. Sometimes in combat when I try to drop an aoe heal it won't work. Then after I leave combat my character is slowed. Turned off all my add-ons, no change.
  • Hexquisite
    Hexquisite
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am getting this constantly on my Magplar healer since the DLC drop, since I do heavy attack alot for Resources/Major Mending. I never really expereinced this before though, and I pvp quite a bit.
    PC NA
    ~Ethereal Traders Union~
    ~Spicy Economics~
    ~Tropic Thunder~
    ~Us Ghosts~

• mook-eb16_ESO
    mook-eb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm wondering them if its purely linked to restro heavy.
  • pcar944
    pcar944
    ✭✭✭✭
    same, BGs and open world, keep getting perma stunned, unable to cast, break free, dodge roll, with full stam, I even tried to use Crown immovable potions and those don't work - but the crafted immovables made it a little better
    One Tamriel killed PVP

DC Magicka Orc Necromancer climbing those ranks ...
  • SteemRollerBob
    Then it's not just me then....Three different magika characters, none of which use pets. Two use destro- resto, the third is just destro. It has happened in PVP and trials....not sure about open world. I don't do BG's.
  • BNOC
    BNOC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I keep getting stuck in snare/slowed on pc eu the only way to remove it was to kill your character. someone suggested to clear this bug you heavy attack the sky which weirdly works for some inexplicable reason, but really why is this game so messed up: it has more bugs than Atari's ET. The game keeps disconnecting me even if I'm just typing in chat. my son sits on the same computer and plays fortnite all day and doesn't need to restart once no lag perfect. eso why do we even bother i dont think performance wise this game ever left beta.

Fortnite as the benchmark for comparison isn't great, the maps smaller, the detail is lower, the fundamentals and background work that's going on is considerably smaller and games are instanced and can have 100 players.

Get all 100 of them into the same area of the map and have them all build and fight at the same time, bet it lags like fook.

But yeah, didn't know about the HA fix so nice one.
    vMSA - Magplar - Xbox EU - 15/11/16
    578,000 - 36 Minutes 58 Seconds (Top 2 World?)

vMSA - Magplar - Xbox NA
    569,000 - 40 minutes (350CP, Non optimised runs)
  • Bazeric
    Bazeric
    ✭✭✭✭
    It can happen with any staff with channeled heavies, so resto and lightening staves and persist even with weapon swap etc. It will lock you out of ground target AOE casting and leave your character in the heavy channel speed. Happens on my magden frequently. It should be know now, but just gonna hit this thread to so that they fix it faster.

Looking for broken things in hopes they may be fixed. I've given up, my game literally works differently from yours.
    64M+ AP across 9 toons... kinda makes me a GO
  • mook-eb16_ESO
    mook-eb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    is there a main thread for persuading Zos to try and fix the heavy attack bug seems really prevalent and is effecting pve and pvp
    Edited by mook-eb16_ESO on June 3, 2019 6:21PM
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has always been a problem, but it’s way more frequent recently.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • mook-eb16_ESO
    mook-eb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    General •Ground targeted abilities will now work after weapon swapping while still channeling a Lightning or Restoration Staff heavy attack.
    did they just fix it?

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6104193/#Comment_6104193
    Edited by mook-eb16_ESO on June 3, 2019 6:28PM