The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Elsweyr Digital Collectors Edition Upgrade (post purchase)

GoldriverMtsCBE
GoldriverMtsCBE
✭✭✭
I preordered Elsweyr back in January. At the time money was tight and I just wanted to lock down my preorder. Months have past and I've had second thoughts, I wish I had gotten the Collectors Edition. Will there be an option in the future to upgrade and get those unlocks? I currently have the standard edition and the store page only has the $49.99 upgrade available. In the past I have seen options like that in the crown store but I don't see anything like that right now. Will this be something that will come out post official launch?
  • Highlor3
    Highlor3
    ✭✭✭✭
    A year after Morrowind's release, it became part of ESO+ and was made available in the Crown Store, but without the Warden class, the pre-order & collector's goodies. Those are available to be purchased separately, Warden class upgrade and a pack containing both the pre-order & collector's edition goodies. It seems that Summerset is receiving the same treatment, and probably Elsweyr will receive it too.
    [PC-NA] CP 1400+ The Conquest of Tamriel, UESP & Taverna do Mestre
    The Scientia Consortium:
    • Rodbertus Quercus, Imperial, Dragonknight [EP]
    • Robert Bethencourt, Breton, Templar [DC]
    • Karlindah Telvanni, Dunmer, Sorcerer [AD]
    • Hejthuxis (former Raises-Her-Rear), Argonian, Nightblade [EP]
    • Limeril Bravewind, Altmer, Warden [AD]
    • Isilarelen, Dunmer, Dragonknight [EP]
    • Elindael, Bosmer, Warden [AD]
    • Hrodberaht Bright-Fame, "Nordguard", Warden [EP]
    • Ra'Kham, Khajiit, Nightblade [DC]
    • Brazilia gra-Bagol, Orsimer, Dragonknight [EP]
    • Nirrah al-Hegathe, Redguard, Necromancer [DC]
    • Theodora Quercus, Imperial, Templar [DC]
    • Cuddles-In-The-Water, Argonian, Templar [EP]
    • Cainneach the Pale, Reachman, Necromancer [AD]
    • Dughlas af-Fearley, Redguard, Sorcerer [DC]
    • Roze Cloturier, Breton, Arcanist [AD]
    • Alvyrspic the Remnant, Nord, Arcanist [DC]
    [PC-EU] No CP THE CAPS ARMY
    • Adaltos Indoril, Dunmer, Templar [EP]
    • Geralt of Evermore, Breton, Nightblade [DC]
    • Feainneweedd, Altmer, Sorcerer [AD]
    • Robert Cloturier-Baudiae, Breton, Arcanist [DC]
    • M'ahnurr the Elusive, Khajiit, Arcanist [AD]
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Highlor3 wrote: »
    A year after Morrowind's release, it became part of ESO+ and was made available in the Crown Store, but without the Warden class, the pre-order & collector's goodies. Those are available to be purchased separately, Warden class upgrade and a pack containing both the pre-order & collector's edition goodies. It seems that Summerset is receiving the same treatment, and probably Elsweyr will receive it too.

It is totally irrelevant that the zones will become a DLC after a year since they already bought it. You cannot by a DLC that you already own. Not to mention your information seems incorrect to begin with as there does not seem to be any mounts, pets, et al, bundled with the DLCs of the former chapters, but again, immaterial to this thread as OP already owns it so will be unable to buy it again.

To OP, I suggest opening a ticket with CS. There may be something they can do. @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BillE might be able to help or something as they are official messengers for Zos.
    Edited by idk on May 26, 2019 2:40PM
  • Highlor3
    Highlor3
    ✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    Highlor3 wrote: »

It is totally irrelevant that the zones will become a DLC after a year since they already bought it. You cannot by a DLC that you already own. Not to mention your information seems incorrect to begin with as there does not seem to be any mounts, pets, et al, bundled with the DLCs of the former chapters, but again, immaterial to this thread as OP already owns it so will be unable to buy it again.

To OP, I suggest opening a ticket with CS. There may be something they can do. @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BillE might be able to help or something as they are official messengers for Zos.

OP
    "I wish I had gotten the Collectors Edition. Will there be an option in the future to upgrade and get those unlocks?"

How irrelevant is what I posted to OP's inquiry?!
    SUMMERSET COLLECTOR'S PACK
    MORROWIND COLLECTOR'S PACK
    [PC-NA] CP 1400+ The Conquest of Tamriel, UESP & Taverna do Mestre
    The Scientia Consortium:
    • Rodbertus Quercus, Imperial, Dragonknight [EP]
    • Robert Bethencourt, Breton, Templar [DC]
    • Karlindah Telvanni, Dunmer, Sorcerer [AD]
    • Hejthuxis (former Raises-Her-Rear), Argonian, Nightblade [EP]
    • Limeril Bravewind, Altmer, Warden [AD]
    • Isilarelen, Dunmer, Dragonknight [EP]
    • Elindael, Bosmer, Warden [AD]
    • Hrodberaht Bright-Fame, "Nordguard", Warden [EP]
    • Ra'Kham, Khajiit, Nightblade [DC]
    • Brazilia gra-Bagol, Orsimer, Dragonknight [EP]
    • Nirrah al-Hegathe, Redguard, Necromancer [DC]
    • Theodora Quercus, Imperial, Templar [DC]
    • Cuddles-In-The-Water, Argonian, Templar [EP]
    • Cainneach the Pale, Reachman, Necromancer [AD]
    • Dughlas af-Fearley, Redguard, Sorcerer [DC]
    • Roze Cloturier, Breton, Arcanist [AD]
    • Alvyrspic the Remnant, Nord, Arcanist [DC]
    [PC-EU] No CP THE CAPS ARMY
    • Adaltos Indoril, Dunmer, Templar [EP]
    • Geralt of Evermore, Breton, Nightblade [DC]
    • Feainneweedd, Altmer, Sorcerer [AD]
    • Robert Cloturier-Baudiae, Breton, Arcanist [DC]
    • M'ahnurr the Elusive, Khajiit, Arcanist [AD]
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP. I just found something that I think the other poster was trying to say but not very clearly. It is not exactly what you are wanting and creating a ticket as I suggested is probably the best course of action, but it would still get you what you want.

Look in the crown store under Upgrades > Account. I see collectors bundles for the previous two chapters. It is 2100 crowns so it would seem to be more costly than if Zos allowed you to simply upgrade your purchase but it would get the job done. Of course it means you have to wait a year as well.
    Edited by idk on June 3, 2019 7:33PM