Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for veteran trials and dungeon guild

Katahdin
Katahdin
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm looking for a guild or two (PCNA) that does a few veteran trial runs each week between the hours of 7PM-11PM est and includes some weeknights and not just weekends.

Id like to do more vet trials and dungeons, particularly dlc trials and dungeons to get more experience running them. Not looking to get into every run available but would like a steady group at least once a week as I expect there will be other people in the guild wanting to run so the more opportunities the guild has, the better imo.

I've completed vAA, vSO HM, vHRC, VCR, VAS+1 and vMOL, the DLCs only once or twice.

I've done all base game vet dungeons on HM and all dlc vets (some of them HM) except Frost Vault. I did most of that pugging and I am sick of pugging.

I don't have leet level dps but was doing 35-37K unbuffed on a 6 mil with my stamblade before the nerfs to solo damage and just got 48k on the new trial buffed dummy. Still trying to perfect my rotation and such.

I have and can use Discord and TS.

Not looking for tic tock tormentor or griffin heart at this point, just looking to get into a group that is running the content, learning and working towards completion.

I'd prefer a patient group that is willing to let people learn and not expect perfection after just a few runs. Im not a pro level player and I make mistakes, but I can learn.

Please only groups actually doing runs. I'm not looking for a strictly social guild that is only running normals and thinking of starting vet or groups just looking to add to their pve/trade guild roster.

Please email me in game or respond here with your info if you have a group that I might fit into. @Katahdin

Thank you for reading and into look forward to talking with you.

Edited by Katahdin on May 30, 2019 8:47PM
Beta tester November 2013
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still looking for a new home.
    Anyone want a reliable player that shows up every week?
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    Katahdin wrote: »
    Still looking for a new home.
    Anyone want a reliable player that shows up every week?

Yes absolutely...but i didn't reply to your OP cuz i figured our guild wasn't exactly the type you're seeking. (since technically we are a 'casual' guild and i thought our guild probably wouldn't be scheduled/planned consistantly enough for you)

However, you're welcome to check us out still if you like: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/470164

Because who knows? Perhaps you could end up being our designated 'Trials Initiator' B)

And yes, we already have quite a few Vets cp810 who run vet dungeons & stuff. But it never hurts to have more! Anyways, best of luck either way! --- regards, Nee
    Edited by NeeScrolls on June 1, 2019 12:55AM
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of course I want some comraderie in the group but yes I am looking for a consistent group that want to learn and progress vet trials that is dedicated enough to show up pretty much every week. A constantly rotating roster almost never works, doesn't progress and eventually falls apart.

However super hard core, uptight, elitist, have to be perfect every time is not what I'm after because I'm not a robot and dont expect any one else to be either.

However I'm beginning to think that what I'm looking for doesnt exist.

Its either all hardcore elitist or all casual that don't do vet progressions and nothing in between.
    Edited by Katahdin on June 1, 2019 6:34PM
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭

However I'm beginning to think that what I'm looking for doesnt exist.

Its either all hardcore elitist or all casual that don't do vet progressions and nothing in between.

i totally hear ya dude. Heck, the whole world is full of extremes nowadays, so why should a video-game be any different B)

(And if RL wasn't so darn unpredictable, i would def. be more inclined to have preset schedules again. But i just never liked to waste player's hope/time with plans that can so easily not work out or not have people login when they say, disappointing, etc. )

But anyways, hopefully that "perfect" guild you're seeking DOES exist....but if it never happens, feel free to reach-out to me in-game sometime, cuz motivated players like you seem to be are always a nice addition to any roster. Our guild is casual, yes, but also growing. So it's very possible someday we might indeed have enough hardcore players to really set a 'Vet Trials Team' or whatever.

Edited by NeeScrolls on June 2, 2019 3:36AM
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @NeeScrolls
    Thanks man, Ill keep that in mind. I do appreciate your response and the fact you actually bothered to respond.
    Edited by Katahdin on June 2, 2019 9:05PM
  • mirdan
    mirdan
    Soul Shriven
    I am looking for exactly the same type of guild, and nothing seems to fit. Was in one that did a lot of teaching trials, but I felt like I knew more than the people teaching and they seemed to feel there was only one was to do things.

If you find a guild, please post it here, I am interested.
  • chorkpop
    chorkpop
    ✭✭
    I've also had trouble finding something semi-hardcore similar to other MMOs. I don't know how so many of the "trials" guilds handle all the inconsistency. Let me know if you find something as well.
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    @NeeScrolls
    Thanks man, Ill keep that in mind. I do appreciate your response and the fact you actually bothered to respond.

np at all , and i mean heck I'M also interested in high-level content too of course B)

Hopefully someday!

mirdan wrote: »
    I am looking for exactly the same type of guild, and nothing seems to fit. Was in one that did a lot of teaching trials, but I felt like I knew more than the people teaching and they seemed to feel there was only one was to do things.
    chorkpop wrote: »
    I've also had trouble finding something semi-hardcore similar to other MMOs. I don't know how so many of the "trials" guilds handle all the inconsistency. Let me know if you find something as well.

Ok i promise i'll stop hijacking your thread lol but i just had a radical idea (yeah yeah i know i know) ... There's 3 of u guys right now who seem to be intersted in the same type of circumstance. And i have at least 5 - 10 cp810 players in our ever-growing guild that i mentioned earlier who are also interested (and currently already run) high-level 'vet' content.

Now, i'm not exactly sure of their RL schedules, nor if your personalities/chemistry would mix with ours, but this would almost basically add up to a 12-player Trials crew (including me) . So if u guys were interested in forming together with us for common goals, you're all 3 welcome to join our guild and see if perhaps having more serious players like u guys might attract/inspire more chances to run such content more often. At the very least, could maybe try setting up a potential time/day soon to give it a shot?

Was just a thought yep.

Edited by NeeScrolls on June 5, 2019 4:30AM
  • Baybaeckz
    Baybaeckz
    ✭✭✭
    Well you have my attention Nee. Again have done the intense route, “read the book; wrote the report”. I would like to give your guild a try. Please send invite when available no rush :smiley: