The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Any race / Any alliance

Soulreave
Soulreave
Soul Shriven
I know they've made some changes recently regarding this account upgrade. I don't see any form of it in the crown store for Xbox. Was it completely removed?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Soulreave

Our help article linked below goes over how to purchase the Any Race / Any Alliance bundle from the Crown Store.

How do I create a character of the Alliance and the race that I want?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Soulreave
    Soulreave
    Soul Shriven
    What I'm trying to understand is why I dont see the option to buy it. I checked 5 times, I dont see the pack available at all. How can I exchange crowns for any race/alliance if the option doesnt exist? I'm wondering if anyone else was missing this option.
  • vMaick
    vMaick
    ✭✭✭
    Soulreave wrote: »
    What I'm trying to understand is why I dont see the option to buy it. I checked 5 times, I dont see the pack available at all. How can I exchange crowns for any race/alliance if the option doesnt exist? I'm wondering if anyone else was missing this option.

The adventure pack? You don't see it at upgrades in the crown store?
  • Soulreave
    Soulreave
    Soul Shriven
    It is not there for me. Maybe after the update, I hope. I need to wait until necro is unlocked but I need to join friends playing orc heh
  • Soulreave
    Soulreave
    Soul Shriven
    Okay finally some clarifying info from the crown store showcase....

The Any Race, Any Alliance Bundle will be available in the Crown Store with the launch of Elsweyr on June 4 for Xbox One and PlayStation®4. This item is already available on PC/Mac.

So this may help other confused people.