The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase – June 2019"

ZOS_SarahHecker
ZOS_SarahHecker
✭✭✭✭✭
59b4042ff3a33d9c66331df0a32b97c9.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for the "Crown Store Showcase – June 2019" blog article.

Alfiq assistants and Elsweyr-inspired costumes, styles, companions, and more make up June’s Crown Store offerings. Check out everything that’s making its way to our in-game store right here!
Staff Post
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do the banker and merchant offer the same things as existing ones?
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have the existing banker and merchant can you upgrade or do you need to buy these ones at full cost?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Wise_Will
    Wise_Will
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What happened to the other Elsweyr Furnishing Pack and Jodes Embrace house? I bought 30k crowns for those
    XBOX EU/PC EU
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wise_Will wrote: »
    What happened to the other Elsweyr Furnishing Pack and Jodes Embrace house? I bought 30k crowns for those

This one assumes they may come in July - they space out the furnishing packs. This one also really, really, really wants the garden pack.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • moonsister
    moonsister
    ✭✭✭
    Are the available as additional merchants and NPCs in houses? I.e. can I have both Nuzihmeh and the cat merchant in my house at the same time?
  • yooqi
    yooqi
    ✭✭✭
    If you have the existing banker and merchant can you upgrade or do you need to buy these ones at full cost?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

This! Please let us 'upgrade' the existing ones instead of having to buy a second set of banker/merchant :'(
    Gwen Benele - Breton Templar
    PC NA
  • Trevore
    Trevore
    ✭✭✭
    Will we ever get the Daedric stuff from last year again? I completely missed out on all of that stuff. From the Mephala furnishing pack to the Manelord Nightmare mount and cub. I really want those for my house and characters!
    Edited by Trevore on June 3, 2019 2:38PM
    Gamertag: MagicalTringusXbox One | NA|Trevore Lombardi [DC ] - Imperial Dragonknight [PvP/PvE Tank]]Samuel Elias Xarxes [DC] - Altmer Sorcerer [Magicka DPS]Solaris Carona [DC] - Breton Templar [Magicka DPS]Alice Barbie Angel [DC] - Breton Necromancer [Magicka DPS]Trevore Nightshade [DC] - Imperial Nightblade [Stamina PvP DPS]Nemo Tigerclaw [DC] - Khajit Nightblade [Stamina PvE DPS]Thomas Ganks [DC] - Dunmer Nightblade [Magicka PvP DPS]Volga Valkyn Skoria [DC] - Dunmer Dragonknight [Stamina PvP DPS]
  • Wise_Will
    Wise_Will
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wise_Will wrote: »

This one assumes they may come in July - they space out the furnishing packs. This one also really, really, really wants the garden pack.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

I assume Jodes embrace will come out in July too then :( Packed up my previous house waiting to move
    XBOX EU/PC EU
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will you ever bring back the Black Cat pet with the Red Collar? I'd really like to buy that and it seems to be the perfect time with this Kat chapter.
  • moonsister
    moonsister
    ✭✭✭
    yooqi wrote: »

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

This! Please let us 'upgrade' the existing ones instead of having to buy a second set of banker/merchant :'(

It would be great if we could switch between skins, like changing a costume.
  • Jolipinator
    Jolipinator
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Honor Guard motif?

Pedlar pack pets?

War Boar, Pack Rat, Donkey?

Nope, instead you thought the Mercenary motif was in demand. :/
    PS5 EU.
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well another month of disappointing stuff guess I'm never going to get rid of all these crowns
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I might pick up the costume, but other than that, meh. Don't care about either furnishing pack. The baking one - well we'll see if it's worth the price for the costume, as other than the garlic strand, I believe all the other furnishings are easily crafted in-game or purchased with writ vouchers (the provisioning station). IIRC from PTS. Got all the recipes, too - they're just the basic green ones required for writs, which you can purchase from any chef/brewer in-game.

And it looks like half the showcase is either stuff from last year (SS DLC and collector's items) or things already in the CS on PC.

I'm not getting the new assistants, as I'm fairly certain they'll cost at least the same, if not more, than the current assistants. If they offered an upgrade/skin price for those who currently own the originals, then I might pick them up at some point. But I'm not paying 5k each again for the same functionality. I will say, though, that they'll make a refreshing change from a bunch of Nuzhimehs running around. I really wish I could offer her some nicer clothes to wear.

ETA: I hope they don't wait an entire year to introduce the female Khajiit costumes, like they did with the female Altmer ones.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on June 3, 2019 3:30PM
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Time to remind my friends that mercenary costs under 10k in game gold
  • rebrur2
    rebrur2
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_SarahHecker

Is anyone going to answer the question that EVERYONE has about the new banker and merchant? Shouldn't it have been answered on the showcase itself?

Will there be an upgrade or skin change option for the merchant and banker for those who have already spent a lot of money purchasing the originals? You know your longtime players have supported and spent plenty of money on this game and should be shown that they too matter.
  • czar
    czar
    ✭✭✭✭
    rebrur2 wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_SarahHecker

Is anyone going to answer the question that EVERYONE has about the new banker and merchant? Shouldn't it have been answered on the showcase itself?
    They're not answering, and the article doesn't say that they are any different to the current assistants. Ergo... Assume that they will cost at least 5k crowns and work exactly as the ones we already have.
    stam scrub
  • Demion
    Demion
    ✭✭✭

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

This is a good question

However I dont think that will happen at all and probably the same price as the last ones
    @darksenechal - EU PC - Demion Samenel - Templar "The Reluctant Hero of Tamriel"
  • Demion
    Demion
    ✭✭✭

War Boar, Pack Rat, Donkey?

Yeah been waiting for those to but no
    @darksenechal - EU PC - Demion Samenel - Templar "The Reluctant Hero of Tamriel"
  • IzzyStardust
    IzzyStardust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Much disappointment.
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    The baking one - well we'll see if it's worth the price for the costume

Considering the forums today, the Gourmet pack will be worth it solely for the Salty emote.

aw_crwn_emote_bundle_rollingpinsaltyslicefood_1x1.jpg
    signing off
  • HanzeeBokeem
    HanzeeBokeem
    ✭✭✭
    Rich Lambert just confirmed that 'There is no upgrade feature or program for the banker/merchant'

https://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/bwdb0r/welcome_to_the_elsweyr_update_22_aua/epwrt8b?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x
  • Jhalin
    Jhalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rich Lambert just confirmed that 'There is no upgrade feature or program for the banker/merchant'

https://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/bwdb0r/welcome_to_the_elsweyr_update_22_aua/epwrt8b?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

Guess I’m not buying them :/
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »
    aw_crwn_emote_bundle_rollingpinsaltyslicefood_1x1.jpg
    Is that ESO's Salt Bae in the middle there!? LOL
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one purrs in satisfaction of an alfiq assistant. warm sands.
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    will the new Banker behave the same as the old banker, i.e. start walking immediately when invoked, so that you have to run to catch up to him, whereupon the banker immediately runs back a few meters, forcing your toon to change directions again to speak with him?
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pass :/
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No reply from ZOS ?

What a surprise
  • 16BitForestCat
    16BitForestCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Considering ESO devs love their Internet memes, I'm going to be very disappointed* if the Sphynx cat pet doesn't leave "pucker marks" whenever it stands up from a sitting position, per that "Cat butt puckers on the glass" post that was going around a few years ago.

I really want those Alfiq assistants, but not for full price when I already bought the other two!

ZOS is really getting into the "bundle" game even more lately, aren't they? Still forming an opinion on that; if it's a great deal and I want it, sure, I'll go for it. But if it's cramming a bunch of stuff you don't want with one thing you do, and the price is still pretty high, then it's not so great compared to just buying what you want individually.

*Actually, I'm not going to be disappointed at all at the presumable total lack of pucker marks. That would be hilarious, but also really gross.
    PC/NA. Alliance agnostic: all factions suck and should go touch grass together.
    If you ever wonder why certain official fandom spaces are so often toxic, remember: corruption starts from the top.
  • MarrazzMist
    MarrazzMist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Uh oh, I thought I was so clever to save most of my ESO+ crowns for Elsweyr chapter.

But I might be broke after this month already...
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    at least they didnt try sell a trial motif like Welkynar for 6k crowns,yet

apart from this nothing,ppl who play have already bought banker and merchant ages ago
    and i dont think they are going to re-purchase

as for Mercenary motif,one word: LMAO

edit:typo
    Edited by method__01 on June 4, 2019 10:24AM
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA