The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Update 22 And Campaign Rewards

jhall03
jhall03
✭✭✭
The answer to this question is probably no, but I wanted confirmation if possible.

Console player here. Since our campaigns will be ending early due to Elsweyr, does anyone know if we will get campaign rewards based on our current tier before update 22?

I.e. Should I attempt to get 30 day tier one on as many characters as possible before the console update is live, even though the campaign is not going to run a full 30 days?

Thanks
Edited by jhall03 on June 1, 2019 3:54PM

Best Answers

• Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    On pc we got campaign rewards for the abbreviated campaigns
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
    Answer ✓
  • KappaKid83
    KappaKid83
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jhall03 wrote: »
    The answer to this question is probably no, but I wanted confirmation if possible.

Console player here. Since our campaigns will be ending early due to Elsweyr, does anyone know if we will get campaign rewards based on our current tier before update 22?

I.e. Should I attempt to get 30 day tier one on as many characters as possible before the console update is live, even though the campaign is not going to run a full 30 days?

Thanks

I would definitely have tried to get as many as possible as we did get an abbreviated EoC rewards(Believe the campaign was roughly 7 days on PC before Elsweyr dropped).
    Answer ✓
  • jhall03
    jhall03
    ✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    On pc we got campaign rewards for the abbreviated campaigns
    thank you