Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A Modern Alinor Crest Townhome Tour

mergadeth
mergadeth
✭✭✭
Happy enough with my Alinor house now to be okay with posting a video tour for your eyeballs. Hoping someone at ZOS will see this ❤️ @ZOS_GinaBruno 😉

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LyPI3bUSPFk&feature=youtu.be
Edited by mergadeth on June 3, 2019 10:12PM
  • mergadeth
    mergadeth
    ✭✭✭
    Want to also mention that some items will be swapped out with fancier elsweyr options like the hanging robes in the laundry room. Really want to put the hanging fabrics there. And of course all the little knick knacks.
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Looks awesome! The garden area is especially charming! :star:

I love the Alinor Townhouse because it has enough actual rooms that make it perfect for a residential home build. So it was lovely to see how you added your custom interior divisions to personalize the space, and created a fabulous home! The wall decor with the ivy, wisterias and trophies was really cool - the only thing that surprised me a bit was the stone Xinchei-Konu replica clipping through the wood ceiling. But super nice build, you should be proud of such a gorgeous home! :smile:
  • macsmooth
    macsmooth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice it makes my townhouse look like a storage warehouse lol

Is that beds put together to make that sofa?

I really like that water feature at the back of the garden
  • mergadeth
    mergadeth
    ✭✭✭
    @bluebird hmm yeah that replica isn’t there anymore but I didn’t want to reshoot the whole video. 😬. Thanks for watching!
    Edited by mergadeth on June 2, 2019 8:29PM
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    mergadeth wrote: »
    @bluebird hmm yeah that was replica isn’t there anymore but I didn’t want to reshoot the whole video. 😬
    Ah, I see :smiley: Didn't mean to nitpick though, hope it didn't come across that way! Your build fit in so much more details than mine - and those display cases are truly exceptional!
  • mergadeth
    mergadeth
    ✭✭✭
    @bluebird nah I take it as constructive criticism. I was an art student. I can take it 🤗.
  • mergadeth
    mergadeth
    ✭✭✭
    macsmooth wrote: »

It is in fact dark elf beds. You can make couches out of quite a few beds in fact.

Yeah once I put those waterfalls there I can’t imagine it without now.
  • macsmooth
    macsmooth
    ✭✭✭✭
    macsmooth wrote: »

It is in fact dark elf beds. You can make couches out of quite a few beds in fact.

Yeah once I put those waterfalls there I can’t imagine it without now.

I will have to think about that trick for mine the only room I’ve finished is my crafting room the same room as your wash room and my stairs case which has my transmutation station at the top, I will finish it in about a year or so once I get round to buying as many furniture plans as I can get

Just out of curiosity what’s that four poster bed called as I’ve been looking for a nice bed for that room for a while now
  • mergadeth
    mergadeth
    ✭✭✭
    If you’re talking about the bedroom bed, it’s the alinor canopy bed. I liked the pillows and the green bedding.
  • macsmooth
    macsmooth
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you’re talking about the bedroom bed, it’s the alinor canopy bed. I liked the pillows and the green bedding.

Yep that’s the one I’ve been just waiting until I come across a good looking bed, thanks
  • JaidaRayne
    JaidaRayne
    ✭✭✭
    What a beautiful build, great job. Loved the washing machine and glass coffee table in particular.

:)
    Jaida Rayne
    ESO Creations and Inspirations
    Youtube | Twitter | Forums
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really well done @mergadeth ! Especially the tissue box, toilet, and laundry machines; those were very creative!
  • Yvarhna
    Yvarhna
    ✭✭✭
    Love your ingenuity in creating a modern space. Really well done, looks super awesome!
  • mergadeth
    mergadeth
    ✭✭✭
    @Delphinia 👋 I love your work btw. I watch Jhart’s housing hike videos and he’s toured a few of your creations.
  • FurySevenSix
    FurySevenSix
    ✭✭✭
    That looks freaking amazing, nice work @mergadeth :smiley:
  • mergadeth
    mergadeth
    ✭✭✭
    I did update some things. @bluebird you were right on that replica thing. Took that out. The plain wood is pretty enough anyways. Can’t wait for elsweyr so I can pretty it up and add the final details.

Coming soon is my Villa and Hundings Palatial Hall (first ever home that I’ve redone like 4 times 😅)
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’d like to shout out how impressive that this was all done on console UI without addons.
    I don’t remember the last time I toured someone’s home on PC without having to update an add on and load their home profile first :/
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • BomblePants
    BomblePants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is awesome..... the amazing thing is you’ve managed to make it look lived in despite the size.... really gorgeous <3
    Edited by BomblePants on June 4, 2019 3:33PM
  • mergadeth
    mergadeth
    ✭✭✭
    @Reverb omg tell me about it! I have some tricks to make it easier and the grouping feature has sure helped a lot. Word of advice is to turn off any personality while trying to place things.
  • Pinesy
    Pinesy
    ✭✭✭
    Love the kitchen and outdoor area <3
    Beezenees IGN (PC/NA)
  • mergadeth
    mergadeth
    ✭✭✭
    Hey guys! I made some updates to this home and took another video. It's not a fancy video like the last one since i don't have any editing software but i really wanted to try my hand at videoing a home myself.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SxPOrzHPTS0&feature=youtu.be
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I really love this build for Alinor.
    The oven is so well done.
    Thanks for sharing
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.