Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESOUI: For all your AddOn needs

Cairenn
Cairenn
✭✭✭
The staff at ESOUI would like to welcome you to our interface customization community for the Zenimax game Elder Scrolls Online. (Yes, we are those same crazy people that brought you EQInterface, WoWInterface, EQ2Interface, RiftUI and more!)

We welcome you to use our forums and discuss your plans, wishes, etc. for development in ESO. Please feel free to Introduce Yourself!

Site Features:
  • Downloads – A well-organized safe downloads area for all to browse, search and download. (We have a limited number of download categories enabled so far, primarily relating specifically to layouts.)
  • Favorites list * – Add a Layout to your favorites list so you can keep track of your favorites with the option of a webpage list, rss feed and email notification when your favorite Layouts are updated.
  • Comments * – Add comments to Layouts in our download area. You can also receive email notification on newly posted comments on layouts you are tracking comments on.
  • Download CP * – Options to configure and change default settings of our download area. Also an entire download history of what you downloaded.
  • Uploads * – Layout authors have the ability to easily upload their Layouts to our database and update it for future changes. Archives are kept every time you make an update so your old versions aren’t lost.
  • Portals * – AddOn and Layout Authors that have AddOns and Layouts available for download in our database will be given access to create their own portal (your_username.esoui.com) so that their users can receive even more information about their interfaces. The portal includes bug tracking, feature tracking, news, custom pages, custom menu links all with rss feeds and a few other things.
  • SVN & Git Repositories * - Two online version control systems which aid in your development of an AddOn and its history of stable (and unstable, or even branched) versions.
  • Forums * – Ability to post in our forums, attach files, use private message system. (We have a limited number of forums enabled so far, primarily relating specifically to layouts.)
  • RSS – Tons of rss feeds all over the site.
  • And much more…
Basically all the features you are familiar with on our other interface sites.

As well, if you already have an account on any of our other Interface sites, Esohead, or any other of the Zam network of sites, you can log into this site using the email address and password associated with that account the first time you are here.
* Requires registration to use feature.

newsbox-minion-esobeta.png

Also, we are happy to announce that our Minions arrived a little while ago and, although they still need a bit more training before they are fully housebroken*, are now big enough to be adopted! We are really excited about it and we hope you will be too!

Minion: A free, eager-to-please little monster lackey of your own, with enough sense to stick to orders! Minion can handle all the 'work' assigned, letting you get back to the 'serious business' of playing your game sooner.

You can go here to get your very own Minion. Please use this forum to provide feedback and receive support.

Be sure to make a backup of your AddOn and Saved Variables folders before running Minion.
*Housebroken: Trained to act and behave appropriately indoors, much like a puppy. aka: beta
Edited by Cairenn on April 13, 2014 5:06AM
Cairenn
Co-founder & Administrator
ESOUI
  • Bonebreaker
    Bonebreaker
    Soul Shriven
    Nice to finally see the Minion project alive and kickin'. Will surely use it for all my TESO addon needs. =)
  • kultom
    kultom
    Just installed Minion, seems to work well. Keep up the good work!
  • Noxxys
    Noxxys
    I'm using ESOUI and Minion since beta and I love them. I recommend them to everyone who is looking to expand the features of ESO's UI.
  • Kyosji
    Kyosji
    ✭✭✭
    Wont having this third party in the background violate some sort of EULA?
  • RubyTigress
    RubyTigress
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks so much for undertaking the organization of this for us less than power users. :)

I've browsed esoui a bit, and look forward to trying out some of the very inventive mods on offer.
  • Cairenn
    Cairenn
    ✭✭✭
    Kyosji wrote: »
    Wont having this third party in the background violate some sort of EULA?
    There's no need to run Minion in the background, although you can if you want. Just run it, update your addons (if there are updates available), shut it back down. :)

Cairenn
    ESOUI
  • Cairenn
    Cairenn
    ✭✭✭
    Just a friendly reminder about ESOUI for all those that are just now getting a chance to join us. Also feel free to check out our AddOn Manager - Minion. It's currently still in beta, but it already works well for most people. :)
    Edited by Cairenn on April 4, 2014 2:07AM
    Cairenn
    ESOUI
  • Tarie
    Tarie
    Soul Shriven
    I love to use it, but unable to can only assume my account/accounts is not linking up the global network properly, I've made a Zam Network account now, LadyTarie, and now ESOUI account LadyTarie. Tried relogging both as mentioned in reports of this happening, without any change. I vouch for ESUui though, and the wonderful people in the community making mods to help refine the game to peoples tastes.
  • Cairenn
    Cairenn
    ✭✭✭
    Tarie,

Send me an email with your particulars so I can try to get it sorted out for you. :)
    Cairenn
    ESOUI
  • LIQUID741
    LIQUID741
    ✭✭✭
    Love their site! Just makes ESO so much more enjoyable..
    Solid-Nightblade of AD
  • Cairenn
    Cairenn
    ✭✭✭
    nm :)
    Edited by Cairenn on April 13, 2014 4:58AM
    Cairenn
    ESOUI