The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is my harborage quest line bugged?

AmbitionsVI
AmbitionsVI
Soul Shriven
I am a returning player after a while of not playing, and decided to make a new character. I’m level 31 now and a part of the Aldmeri Dominion (if that even matters) and the next quest I need to do is “Chasing Shadows”. I haven’t had the prophet pop up for some time now and I’m starting to think it’s bugged. Any suggestions anyone!?!

Best Answer

• wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    delete
    Edited by wishlist14 on May 25, 2019 10:35PM
    Answer ✓
  • yooqi
    yooqi
    ✭✭✭
    If you go back to Vulkhel Guard and walks towards Harborage, he should pop up to bug you.
    Gwen Benele - Breton Templar
    PC NA
  • AmbitionsVI
    AmbitionsVI
    Soul Shriven
    I just tried that and he didn’t show up
  • AmbitionsVI
    AmbitionsVI
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks so much!! I got it to work!!
  • Shaie
    Shaie
    ✭✭✭
    If for some reason he fails to pop for you in the future, simply enter the Harborage (empty all the sacks/crates/barrels :smiley: ), then leave & go back toward Vulkhel Guard (or the main city of whatever faction you're playing at the time) and he should pop up.
  • Texecutioner187
    Texecutioner187
    ✭✭✭
    Also another thing that has happened to me and others numerous times is to make sure that you don't have another quest that has Harborage people in it like Abnar Tharn, Sai Sahan, Lyris, etc. This typically happens for DLC story lines and prologue quests. The game can't have two people in the same location as the same time... such as Abnar Tharn in the Harborage quest line and one of the Prologue quests...(no spoilers!)