The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Slow-Play. Because it's not just a game, it's an environment.

EphemeraCrawford
EphemeraCrawford
✭✭✭✭
Put on your headphones - the ambient sounds in this game are masterful
Walk
Walk your mount. Train your mount in carry weight, not speed
Look at this detailed environment and look at the care that went into it.

Equip only what you find
Try First Person View
Turn off your Add-Ons
Do not craft

Be slow
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    But how am I supposed to kill things .08% faster doing that?
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea,no i do that outside of the game after ive relaxed doing the game at ludicrous speed.
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It says "play how you want" on the box! Don't you dare force your slow playstyle on me!
  • Llaren_Uvayn
    Llaren_Uvayn
    ✭✭✭
    I find myself doing solo questing in first person a lot. Also, I turned off scrolling dmg text.

I think the game is more enjoyable when it's not a all about numbers.
    PS4 / EU

Sadryn Hlervu: Warden tank
    Llaren Uvayn: Templar healer and faithful Tribunal servant
    Ashanabi Addunipu: Ashlander mercinary from the grazelands
  • Cathexis
    Cathexis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some people only want to do certain aspects of the game and not the whole game itself.
    For example, having to pve for decades to compete in pvp, when you are a dedicated pvp player, is tedium, even if the game is enjoyable, half the time you will still find things to be tedium.

One great example; the amount of time I have spent just banking is super annoying. To some people, its a mini-game, but it is not why I am here.

Playing the game super slow is great advice if you want to take some time to discover new elements of the game or enjoy particular aspects of pve.
    Edited by Cathexis on June 9, 2019 1:23AM
    The Tomb of FPS Alteration Magic - Everything You Need to Know About FPS
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/520903/tomb-of-fps-alteration-magic-everything-you-need-to-know-about-fps
    Praise Malacath.