Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase – May 2019"

• BlissfulDeluge
    BlissfulDeluge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    code65536 wrote: »
    ZOS_SarahHecker Does that mean that Nightflame isn't dropping from the Undaunted chests? Or is the removal only for the Crown Store items?

Correct, the drops are tied to the Crown Store. If you want to try and get the style page, please wait until the arms pack is back on the Crown Store.
    Do you know how often these will come back Sarah? There are a lot of bosses and with four more being added yearly I assume at some point there'll be returns for a week/weekend on these like some other Crown Store items.

Correction: The style pages and associated Arms Packs are rotated monthly. There are 36 dungeons in-game, which means (excluding the addition of dungeon DLC down the line) means the rotation will take three years.

That said, the PTS patch notes have mentioned the style pages being sold for event tickets during the Undaunted celebration.
    Former completionist with all achievements unlocked up until Update 29 (Flames of Ambition). Avid RPer, writer, and former Breton lover. Then Legacy of the Bretons was released and I realized just how boring and uninspired the Bretons are according to the writers.
  • KMarble
    KMarble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was previewing the ghost cat yesterday and the preview shows a Siamese cat. I bought it anyway because reasons, and once bought it is a ghost cat.
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KMarble wrote: »
    I was previewing the ghost cat yesterday and the preview shows a Siamese cat. I bought it anyway because reasons, and once bought it is a ghost cat.

What platform are you playing on?
    Staff Post
  • Ixilith
    Ixilith
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by Ixilith on June 1, 2019 7:23AM
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whens the june showcase going to appear
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banana wrote: »
    Whens the june showcase going to appear

May Showcase goes into June, so I expect that they will do it next early week.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus