Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Starter Zone confusion

temjiu
temjiu
✭✭✭✭
This is aside from the debate of whether or not we should start in the starter areas or not (im a supporter of putting that back in the game btw...)

does someone have an actual "list" of the starter zones? I've been searching for one since startup...have yet to fine a concise list of them in one spot, and im confused...on my redguard, when i finished their first starter area (Stros M'kai), i got the option to head over to Betnikh (orc area) and do that one too. but im not finding an option for a second starter zone for my Dominion toons...only one i can find is Khenarthi's roost. Am I just missing it? or are the Dominion just limited to one starter area?
  • Alyrn_Grey
    Alyrn_Grey
    ✭✭✭
    The Pact and the Alliance both have 2 smaller starter zones that you are gated through if you do that line. The Dominion has one very large island as its starter zone. You can tell it is designed this way because each of the smaller zones in the Pact & Alliance have 3 skyshards each while Khenarthi's Roost has 6.
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    AD: Khenarti's Roost
    DC: Stros M'Kai, Betnikh
    EP: Bleakrock Isle, Bal Foyen
  • temjiu
    temjiu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Excellent, thanks folks :) answered my question