The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Elsweyr chapter overall is great!

Lyserus
Lyserus
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
All I have to complain is the many locked doors, but besides that the story, characters, scenery etc are all well done!

I hope we get to see the Mane in the story dlc
  • myskyrim26
    myskyrim26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The greatests chapter ever. As a lore fan, I really enjoy the awesome land of Khajiit. And - oh, I never tought that a desert can be such a vivid and beautiful landscape!
  • JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Morrowind was better story wise. Elsweyr is beautiful as was Morrowind AND Summerset. Fighting dragons is way more fun that I figured it would be.

The public dungeons are WELL designed (well one of them). So were summersets. ZOS is going in a good direction. Even the combat team’s fiddling hasn’t been so bad in the end.

Grade A on Morrowind, Summerset, and Elsweyr. Now as for the Elsweyr main quest. MIND NUMBINGLY boring. Like Summerset...Morrowind set the bar high though. Even the side quests were engrossing.

I’ll give the quests a pass though because I’ll admit I just like Dunmer. HATE Kahjits and don’t like high elves.

Generally, I’m happy with ESO. Can’t wait to login everyday.
  • Browiseth
    Browiseth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    it's alright. more quests i guess.

i dunno, i'm never too hype for new zones. i still haven't beaten murkmire or summerset and it took me 2 years to bother to play through morrowind hahaha.
    Edited by Browiseth on May 31, 2019 11:42AM
    skingrad when zoscharacters:
    • EP - M - Strikes-with-Arcane - Argonian Stamina Sorc - lvl 50 - The Flawless Conqueror/Spirit Slayer
    • EP - F - Melina Elinia - Dunmer Magicka Dragonknight - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Sinnia Lavellan - Altmer Warden Healer - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Follows-the-Arcane - Argonian Healer Sorcerer- lvl 50
    • EP - F - Ashes-of-Arcane - Argonian Magicka Necromancer - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Bolgrog the Sinh - Orc Stamina Dragonknight - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Moonlight Maiden - Altmer Magicka Templar - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Maxine Cauline - Breton Magicka Nightblade - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Garrus Loridius - Imperial Stamina Templar - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Jennifer Loridius - Imperial Necromancer tank - lvl 50
    PC/NA but live in EU 150+ ping lyfe
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My only complaint is interactables like urn I can't loot or backpacks...or even crates.
    Edited by Tasear on May 31, 2019 11:45AM
  • mague
    mague
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am half way through the zone. No complaints at all.
  • Robo_Hobo
    Robo_Hobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the Chapter so far. Just finished main quest and thought it was pretty good, I quite liked most of the characters. Excited to see it continue where it left off.

Very happy with the different furstocks showing up, I hope to see some of the remaining ones as NPCs in future Elsweyr zones, but I'm happy they still showed most of those in statue-form. I would have liked if more of the furstocks showed up in quests though, but maybe I'll see them more often in the side quests that I haven't done yet.
  • Kagukan
    Kagukan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed. I have been enjoying it. Looking forward to doing some more questing this weekend.
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So far I enjoy it, Elswyer is really beatiful. The main quest can get a bit tedious at times, but all main quests have the problem. Most of the side quests are well written and are either funny or interesting. I only wish Raz's quest had a bit more to it. But it was nice to know more about his family and background.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • FearlessOne_2014
    FearlessOne_2014
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Chapter itself is good. But the state they released Necromancer lowers my Rating from a 5 to a 3.

When using some of the Necros abilities they do a part animation and don't deal damage or heals. They lock my character up with a 90% prema snare. I could go on but this is not the place for that.

Other than that, it was a decent 1/2 Chapter.
  • jainiadral
    jainiadral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm having a ton of fun in Elsweyr. I'm mostly doing zone and side quests first, plus lots of delving and exploring.

Massive kudos to the delve design team! The enemies are placed well, they're easily navigable, snd there's so much variety in the level designs. They're absolutely stunning and lots of fun to explore :) Please make future delves like these! They're so much more fun than any other zone's delves.

I've been enjoying the increased conversations you can have with every quest NPC too.
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elsweyr was really well done in all aspects but in terms of scope its much smaller, even the main quest didn't take long but I'm expecting that's because they made Northern and Southern Elsweyr together for a year of content. I'm betting Southern will be released as the DLC (at least end of main story hints at Southern is where we are going to next) and together they will feel like a chapter simular in scope to Morrowind or none-chapter Wrothgar.
    PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
    James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
    529 people have also earned this badge.