Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Disgraceful perfomance in Cyrodiil!

McSaban
McSaban
✭✭
It seems that Cyrodiil really is unplayable since the new expansion dropped. Before you couldn't really play properlly at prime time but now you can't even play at midnight without getting lag,delay , or straight up skills not casting. Does anyone know if ZOS has addresed this since Elsweyr release cause this is unacceptable,it feels like PvP is just abandoned by the whole team, not just that it doesn't even feel rewarding (that's for a diffrent topic) but now you can't even play it...
  • KillsAllElves
    KillsAllElves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too many players stacked in 1 campaign that should be forced to spread out, every update the game seems to get worse. Cyrodill is awful. I can only imagine how worse cyrodiil will get when the xbox update drops.
  • Luckylancer
    Luckylancer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too many players stacked in 1 campaign that should be forced to spread out, every update the game seems to get worse. Cyrodill is awful. I can only imagine how worse cyrodiil will get when the xbox update drops.

Servers were always cap locked. This new lag's reason is not more players in cyro because they did not improve cyro cap in this patch as far as I know.
  • therift
    therift
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    PS4NA Cyro runs more like a PowerPoint presentation than a video game.

We don't have Update 22 yet.

Hmm.
  • Fiktius
    Fiktius
    ✭✭✭✭
    The performance difference between pre-Elsweyr patch and post-Elsweyr patch is clearly noticeable:
    Before it was alright to just assume that populated campaigns like Vivec and Sotha will lag at prime time ( :'( ), so if I wanted to actually play during prime time, Shor was my only location where I could try to find some players and get some PvP done. And when prime time was over, Vivec was alright place to go even at 3 AM in the morning.

BUT NOW after Elsweyr release it doesn't matter where you go, when ever you go: campaigns are laggy as hell.
    Even at 3 AM in the morning Cyrodiil is unplayable. Ping spikes comes out of nowhere and combat feels like you're running in a mud: I get stuck in the middle of the air during gap closing animation, I land on top of enemy at some point - or where that character was before animation started - and I have to use hammer on keyboard before skills finally registers.
    Cyrodiil performance was bad during prime time even earlier, but now the performance is just disgusting, no matter where you play, when ever you play. All campaigns provides horrible experience to the players via pathetic performance.
    Edited by Fiktius on May 31, 2019 11:18PM
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm...IDK. I see Fengrush right now at 82 FPS.