Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Guide] Stamina Healer Warden

admiralautumn
admiralautumn
Soul Shriven
sjTItNf.jpg

Hello everyone! My name is Admiral Autumn, and today I'd like to share with you my version of the Stamina Warden Healer. Below I'll write out and explain the choices that I made for my version of the StamHealer. I hope that you all enjoy the read and the build! Please feel free to comment below if you've got any questions.
A quick background of myself:
I am a proud member of Army of the Covenant (AoC) and am an aspiring raid leader for the Daggerfall Covenant in the Non-CP PvP campaign, Bahlokdaan. I am currently ranked among the top 20 of all Wardens in my Faction, along with Overall Top 2% in Sotha Sil, and have been playing Healers in ESO since I started the game at the end of 2018. My healing play-style is quite different from conventional healers, being as I tend to build more selfishly and defensive than most healer builds. Because of this, I am able to stay up in the battlefield for much longer enabling me to always be alive to support my allies.

TL;DR & Reference Guide: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=141680

Table of Contents
  1. Play-style
  2. Attributes, Race & Mundus Stone
  3. Gear
  4. Skills & Passives
Play-style

This Stamina Warden Healer focuses on balancing tankiness, mobility, & support. We achieve this through the selection of the all the parts of the build. From the set pieces, mundus, race, and even poisons, we're able to achieve impressive numbers for a stamina-based healer, whilst being able to survive in the middle of fights thanks to our skill choices and options for mobility allowing us to reposition instantly or simply tank out abilities. We have high amounts of sustain, sporting 3.3k healthy recovery and 2.5k stamina recovery with additional stat regain options from potions & skills giving us great staying power in long sieges, fights and even chases. Our support options give us ways to give out allies consistent tank buffs, while offering a reliable AoE Major Fracture & single target Major & Minor Defile on enemies. Our Ultimates give us the opportunity of both pushing with heals or going on the offense with a Permafrost push. Our Ultimate gain is very strong as well, coupled with how cheap they are so that Healing Thicket can almost be spammed. Healing Thicket also opens up the options for very interesting gameplay as it is one of the very few healing ultimates that can be "thrown."

The play-style of this build is very active. You'll want to be in the middle of your group applying buffs, heals, and debuffs efficiently, but also watching your own tank, so that you don't explode. You're tankier than most conventional healers, but not so much that you can 1vX. With that, you'll want to communicate with your allies, similar to a "death ball" playstyle, and stick to them or have them move with you. Your ranges for your abilities are limited, but your mobility will make up for that as you can "blink" to any ally to save them. In the event that you're running with an organized team that can call out enemies to be singled out, you have a reliable means of applying a stun as well as Major Fracture with Major & Minor Defile. This debuffs that single target (if the stun goes off, then they cannot block Sub. Assault) to have -45% healing received which is very, very strong against Templars, DKs, and anyone else who has strong self-heals or a pocket healer. In the event that you are pushing into a Keep you have a reliable AoE Major Defile that also heals allies as you & your team rush to fight on the Back Flag. Your ultimate, Healing Thicket, can be used nearly at any time because it is so cheap. (At a cost of 90 ultimate, you can regain 3-4 ult per cast of Vigor, not including the 10 you get from Bursting Vines, or just passive ultimate regen. You will likely have it up every 20-30 seconds). And lastly, what makes this play-style possible is our tank. 3.3k health recovery coupled with 35% AoE damage mitigation (Major & Minor Evasion), Expansive Frost, & snare immunity makes your quite formidable as a healer. On top of that, being stamina-based & a Bosmer with Well Fitted gear opens up further "tank" options through cheap Roll Dodges & LoS gameplay.

Attributes, Race & Mundus Stone

Attributes: Put all 64 points into Stamina.

Race: Bosmer

Explanation: I chose Bosmer for this build because of how the passives support my play-style. Being a stamina based healer, we need to be able to have a high stamina stat pool to draw from and decent stamina recovery as well as to regen when we're not in combat. The Bosmer and its passives provides both of these to us in a nice package. Along with the flat 2000 stamina and 258 stamina recovery, we gain immunity to the Poisoned status effect. A decent majority of dPS PvP builds in the game run some form of damage-based poison. Being able to essentially ignore that Poison gives us a huge boost to our defensive capabilities. And very last, are the passives that boost our MS by 10% when we Roll Dodge and the 10% reduction in fall damage are always welcome QoL Passives to have.

Other Potential Race Options: Khajit, Nord, Argonian

Mundus Stone: The Steed.

Explanation: Speed and Recovery are the major key components to what makes this build different, yet fun to play. The MS bonus along with the added Health Recovery compliments it so. Having high amounts of speed, you're able to maneuver around a fight to get into range with your healing skills. With high amounts of MS, this opens up additional support options in Cyrodiil, such as Scroll Running. You can of course use other options such as the Ritual, if you prefer for your heals to be stronger.

Gear

Monster Set (Head & Shoulders): Troll Kings (1 Heavy & 1 Light)

Explanation: This set is primarily defensive. This Monster Set really bolsters both our healing capabilities, as well as, our defense. The health recovery bonus is very strong for allies, especially when working in conjunction with other allied healers Earthgore procs. On top of supporting our allies with gained recovery, we utilize it ourselves. Coming out at a strong 3.3k Health Recovery when proc'd, that with our high Resistances makes for quite the tanky healer.

Main Armor Sets (Chest, Gloves, Legs, Belt, Boots): Powerful Assault (5 Medium)

Explanation: This set is primarily supportive. This Armor Set can be acquired through the purchase of Tel Var in Imperial City. It's bonuses synergizes very well with our Stamina Healing build as we are able to utilize every line of the set. Along with that, the 5 set bonus makes it so our Vigor's not only apply a HoT, but a buff similar to Minor Courage. The length of the buff (15s) is pretty decent as well. The buff also applies to yourself making your own heals & damage skills more powerful. Due to the buff limit of 3 players per cast of Vigor (including yourself), you'll need to spam Vigor to evenly apply it to all allies before a push, fight, or defensive hold.

Jewelry & Weapon Sets (Rings, Necklaces, Weapons): Alessian Order (2x Rings, 1x Necklace, Bow, 1h, Shield)

Explanation: This set is primarily defensive. This Armor Set can be acquired through the purchase of Alliance Points in Vlastarus. Its bonuses are what makes this build as tanky as it is. We're able to utilize all lines very effectively as the resistances scale very well with our high health recovery. With ourselves buffed up (from Expansive Frost) we're sitting at a nice 38-42% damage mitigation from both physical and spell damage. Having high resistances for a healing build also synergizes with the 5 piece bonus, giving us a flat 750-800 health recovery at any given time.

Other Potential Set Options: Battlefield Acrobat, Shacklebreaker, Armor Master, Bone-Pirate's

Explanation: The Alessian Order set is what I primarily run at all times due to the build playstyle being in the front of fights providing heals & buffs to my allies, along with debuffs to enemies through the use of Defiles and Stuns. However, I have tried some other sets before where I felt the need to play more aggressively. For this play-style, I use the Battlefield Acrobat set as it gives us even more stamina recovery (roughly 2.8k) and a powerful 6% reduction on the costs of ALL skills. This includes your own skills, sprinting, roll dodging, and even blocking. Ultimates are not even cheaper, allowing for increased up-time in fights. However, when using these sets, you lose out on a lot of tank. Your Health Recovery becomes nearly negligible, so while it does offer stronger heals, and better options for spamming, it does require a higher skills so that you do not die instantly. I do recommend using Shacklebreakers as a beginner set for those that wish to try out this build, but wish not to spend the 12k AP per box at the Cyrodiil Vendor for the Alessian Order set.

Enchants & Traits: All items that use an Armor Enchant should be all flat Stamina with all Well Fitted. Jewelry should be 2x Stamina Recovery & 1x Health Recovery with the Protective Jewelry Trait. Weapons should use the Weapon Damage enchant on the Bow and the crafted Defiling Poison on the 1h with the Powered Weapon trait.

Explanation: Due to all of our healing power, mobility, & tankiness scaling from Stamina, it is very important for us to scale as much flat stat as we are able to. Thus, through the armor enchants, we are able to achieve this. We choose the Well Fitted trait on all armor pieces so to compliment our mobile play-style. With 8 pieces of Well Fitted, we're looking at a 40% base reduction on Roll Dodges & Sprinting costs. We choose the Protective Jewelry trait to give us more tank, as well as, synergize with our Alessian Order set for more Health Recovery. We choose the Weapon Damage enchant on our Bow as it gives us a reliable way of bolstering our own heals through a self-buff. For our 1h Enchant, who choose the crafted Minor Defile Poison for a 20% to apply Minor Defile when we use an Attack or Skill. This coupled with our Reverberating Bash gives us a strong counter of -45% healing received on anyone we're singling out. And finally, we choose the Powered Weapon trait for a small additional to our healing strength.

Skills & Passives

Bar 1:soothing_spores.jpgbursting_vines.jpgechoing_vigor.pngElude.pngdeceptive_predator.jpghealing_thicket.jpg
Soothing Spores, Bursting Vines, Echoing Vigor, Shuffle, Deceptive Predator, Healing Thicket

Bar 2:Reverberating_Bash.pngsubterannean_assault.jpgcorrupted_pollen.jpgexpansive_frost_cloak.jpgbull_netch.jpgpermafrost.jpg
Reverberating Bash, Subterranean Assault, Corrupting Pollen, Expansive Frost, Bull Netch, Permafrost

THIS GUIDE IS A WORK IN PROGRESS

Later, I will be adding more explanations on things such as the skills and passives, as well as, a tips & tricks section