The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Kill cam when killing a boss?

craybest
craybest
✭✭✭✭✭
Just an idea I was thinking a while ago. WOuld you like some kind of kill cam whenever you kill a boss in this game? I know it's veyr skyrim, but still i enjoyed it a lot. It works a lot like the blade of woe, but it's different animations for every weapon and making it work on bosses would make battles feel more epic IMO.
would you enjoy this?
  • Elwendryll
    Elwendryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would feel so asian.
    PC - EU - France - AD
    Main character: Qojikrin - Khajiit Sorcerer Tank/Stamina DD - since March 25, 2015.
    Guildmaster of Oriflamme: Focus on 4 player endgame content.
    Member of Brave Cat Trade, Panda Division and Toadhuggers.

All 4-man trifectas - TTT, IR, GH
  • Darkenarlol
    Darkenarlol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    meh 30 sec dps encounter is not worthy of 10 sec

boring repetative annoying *epic* animation.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hard to implement a mechanism in a real time game that paused the actions for some, and not others. How would the game handle it if some have this and some don't?

Also, not all adds die with the boss, so we would be stuck in some camera animation and vulnerable to adds.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• UnseenCat
    UnseenCat
    ✭✭✭✭
    In-game instant replay would present too many ways for your character to be vulnerable to adds that are still up, or hold up your group wile moving through a dungeon that's constantly spawning real-time hazards and enemies.

If you want to have replay for analyzing your gameplay and kills, use the game-recordng feature in Windows, or in modern graphics drivers. XBox has the Game DVR feature and PS4 has a recording feature off the Share option. Just get somewhere safe and save the last minute or two of logged recording for review later.

Save your clips and edit them together for a "Best Of" kills video if you like.
    Edited by UnseenCat on May 31, 2019 2:18PM
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IMHO ---- I say No Kill Cam. I hate the one that is with the Blade of Woe.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum