The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Do poisons stack now?

SaucyMcSauceface
SaucyMcSauceface
✭✭✭✭
I saw a post by @LiquidPony that claims that poisons on weapons now stack unlike previously.
Previously, only the first poison to hit a target registered, meaning that they were only viable in a Trial environment for one person.
If that has changed, that is huge. Can anyone verify that stacking poisons is actually a thing now?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Link to post?
  • SaucyMcSauceface
    SaucyMcSauceface
    ✭✭✭✭
    LiquidPony wrote: »
    Insco851 wrote: »
    No. Meta is back bar berzerk enchantment on an infused bow and front bar main hand poison enchant off hand absorb Stam or disease enchantment.

Double dots no longer meta? I’d be surprised.

double dot poisons can only be used by one player in the group, they do not stack. i was talking enchants. if you are the only stam player in the group, then yes, back bar weapon damage, front bar double dot poisons.

That's way out of date.

Poisons stack. I'm looking at a log on esologs.com right now with 7 stam toons in Sunspire, and on everyone one of their parses Alchemical Poisons are doing ~2k DPS.

• Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LiquidPony wrote: »
    Insco851 wrote: »
    No. Meta is back bar berzerk enchantment on an infused bow and front bar main hand poison enchant off hand absorb Stam or disease enchantment.

Double dots no longer meta? I’d be surprised.

double dot poisons can only be used by one player in the group, they do not stack. i was talking enchants. if you are the only stam player in the group, then yes, back bar weapon damage, front bar double dot poisons.

That's way out of date.

Poisons stack. I'm looking at a log on esologs.com right now with 7 stam toons in Sunspire, and on everyone one of their parses Alchemical Poisons are doing ~2k DPS.

If this is true it could explain why I’ve been getting stam drained to 0 in no time in PvP?
  • Chrysa1is
    Chrysa1is
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They most certainly do! Been using poisons since Dark Brotherhood