Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Social] [End Game PvE] [Trade] Very Active Uncensored Social Guild w/ Trader/Discord/Website/more

• gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    @Jolojose I have sent you an invite in-game, see you in guild chat soon!
    "I was lurking behind a Dark Anchor chain link, preparing to terrify an approaching Soul Shriven by suddenly knocking her down and sneering, "No match at all," when I suddenly felt a strange tingling all over, from my horns down to my toes. I grew dizzy as the plane spun around me, nearly fell into a pool of blue plasm, and then suddenly felt myself hurled into an endless black void." -Excerpt from I was Summoned by a Mortal by Kynval Zzedenkathik of Clan Deathbringer
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    @Mythic_BG I was able to send out your invite in-game to the character name Valandil Miriel that you provided. Hopefully it worked. If you do not have an invite from us in your Notifications please let me know and I will see what we can do to fix it. Looking forward to seeing you in guild chat!
    "I was lurking behind a Dark Anchor chain link, preparing to terrify an approaching Soul Shriven by suddenly knocking her down and sneering, "No match at all," when I suddenly felt a strange tingling all over, from my horns down to my toes. I grew dizzy as the plane spun around me, nearly fell into a pool of blue plasm, and then suddenly felt myself hurled into an endless black void." -Excerpt from I was Summoned by a Mortal by Kynval Zzedenkathik of Clan Deathbringer
  • Censered
    Censered
    ✭✭✭
    Can I get an invite @Tomwaits
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    @Censered I have sent you an invite in-game. Looking forward to seeing you in guild chat!
  • Dr_Krieger
    Dr_Krieger
    Soul Shriven
    Hello I am a returning player looking for a new home that might be friendly. I was obsessed with crafting and everything about this game back before I took my leave. You guys seem like my kind of guild any chance you are still accepting new members and are active on discord?
  • Censered
    Censered
    ✭✭✭
    gtnorrell wrote: »
    @Censered I have sent you an invite in-game. Looking forward to seeing you in guild chat!

I have no clue what happened. I just logged in and my 5th spot was filled by a guild that has a handful of members that I never received or excepted an invite for.

Weird stuff keeps happening with my account though. my nightblade got killed by 3 guards with 30 stolen items and they all appeared in my new lvl 3 sorcerers inventory.

I'll try you guys in game again and If your not online I hope the spot is still open.

I'm in.
    Edited by Censered on May 22, 2019 12:11AM
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    @Dr_Krieger I tried to send you an invite to the guild but could not find your account name. If you message on here, in-game, or directly to me through a forum DM with your @name in-game I will resend you an invite in-game as soon as I get a chance.

@Censered I have resent you an invite in-game under the account name @Censered and it went through, whereas the account name @Tomwaits was not found. Hopefully this was you and we see you soon in guild chat. If not please follow the steps I gave to @Dr_Krieger to getting me your actual in-game account name. Thank you and hope to talk to you both soon!
  • titan_cleaver
    titan_cleaver
    ✭✭
    Hey! I'm a returning player. My main is a healer Templar with 160+ CP. I'd be looking to do trials and delve more into crafting. I'd love an invite at @titan_cleaver Thanks!
  • Censered
    Censered
    ✭✭✭
    @gtnorrell or @MrsNorrell or @DeadlyHammer for an invite!

-
    gtnorrell wrote: »
    @Dr_Krieger I tried to send you an invite to the guild but could not find your account name. If you message on here, in-game, or directly to me through a forum DM with your @name in-game I will resend you an invite in-game as soon as I get a chance.

@Censered I have resent you an invite in-game under the account name @Censered and it went through, whereas the account name @Tomwaits was not found. Hopefully this was you and we see you soon in guild chat. If not please follow the steps I gave to @Dr_Krieger to getting me your actual in-game account name. Thank you and hope to talk to you both soon!

@Deadlyhammer invited me yesterday but ty.

I should have said I'm in the guild instead of just "I'm in" because I now realize that looked like an auto correct mistake.

I said @tomwaites because that was my the toons name that I was lvling at the time and I thought it was like whispering.
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    No problem @Censered , just glad to hear you are in the guild. Look forward to seeing you in guild chat!
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    @titan_cleaver I sent you an invite in-game as well. Looking forward to seeing you in guild chat!
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    @Majinkoe I have sent you an invite in-game. Looking forward to seeing you in guild-chat!
  • Garrhag
    Garrhag
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there, interested in joining. Newer first time player of about a month and some.

Sent an in game mail to a couple of the names listed and also tried to whisper a few but none online......in game name is @priftin
  • GH0ST325
    GH0ST325
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to join if you are still recruiting
  • Landru
    Landru
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join if you are taking new members. @Landru402

Came back for Elswyr. Love this game
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    @Landru and @Garrhag I have sent invites in-game to the accounts that you provided, they should be in your notifications.

@GH0ST325 I have sent you an invite to your forum name since you did not provide an account name, if it is the same in-game you should have one as well. If not, simply let me know your in-game account name and I will resend ASAP.

Looking forward to seeing you all in guild chat!
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @gtnorrell

You have people doing vet dungeons?
    Also,
    Do you have any vet trial groups and if so when do they run?

Thanks
    Edited by Katahdin on May 31, 2019 12:08AM
    Beta tester November 2013
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    @Katahdin we do have several members who run vet dungeons regularly. As far as vet trials go we recently put the vet trial group on hiatus until we could find someone new to host them. We used to run them once a week though.
  • Nirack
    Nirack
    Soul Shriven
    Hi! Returning player interested in joining the ranks! @Nirack
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    @Nirack I have sent you an invite in-game. The invite should be in your notifications. Looking forward to seeing you in guild chat!
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    @Don-juan I have sent you an invite in-game. Looking forward to seeing you in guild chat!
  • linkdbydeath
    Hey, would love to join your guild, thanks. @linkdbydeath
  • RyanRynn
    RyanRynn
    Soul Shriven
    Intermediate player looking for a fun social guild, would love to join @RyanRynn . Thank you!
  • chazua
    chazua
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, could I get an invite please? @Chazua
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    @chazua I have sent you an invite in-game and look forward to seeing you in guild chat!

@RyanRynn and @linkdbydeath I tried to send you each invites in-game but you are both already in too many guilds. If you leave one of your other guilds and let me know I will be happy to resend both of your invites.
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    @Carl866750 I have sent you a guild invite in-game. Looking forward to seeing you in guild chat!
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    @Domis_day0428 I have sent you an invite in-game. Looking forward to seeing you in guild chat!
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    @TomisID-15567923 I have sent you an invite in-game. Looking forward to seeing you in guild chat!
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    @charzardatemybaby I sent you an invite in-game. Looking forward to seeing you in guild chat!
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    @c3peehoe I sent you an invite in-game. Looking forward to seeing you in guild chat.