Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

[END GAME] [PVE] VETERAN TRIALS GUILD

Gmad_
Gmad_
Soul Shriven
To show updated info:

[Full-Time Fills] PC/NA is a new endgame progression guild looking for like minded individuals open to progressing vet DLC content. We are looking to finish up our roster with a few solid DPS players. Experienced is preferred but not required, as we do have very solid DPS players open to teaching. We are currently looking to start progression on vMoL before quickly moving onto harder content.

What we're looking for:

Good attendance. We want to get to know the people we'll be playing with regularly. It also shows that you're committed to progressing with us.

Self accountability. We want you to be competitive not only with yourselves but also with the members of your group. Don't mistake that statement for being an ass to one another. Always ask yourself how you can raise others up rather than bringing them down. Help one another. It'll benefit us all in the long run.

Good attitude. Life is like a box of chocolates. We don't know what we're gonna get. Personalities are like that too. For the sake of our raids, we want like minded individuals to keep the atmosphere positive. Its okay to have off days or feel frustrated when a raid isn't going as planned but don't be toxic and crush the morale of your group.

Know different raid settings. If a raid is more relaxed and is being used for plunder, we encourage you to have fun and joke around. If we're progressing tougher content, know there is a time and place to ask questions or be funny men/women/attack helicopters...after raid. If it can't wait, please be respectful of your lead and ask in between pulls or once they're finished explaining stuffs.

You can message me in game @guided.missile or reach out to me via discord Guided#6580
Edited by Gmad_ on April 22, 2019 6:29PM
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do you guys have a discord page? Or what do you use to communicate during trials?
  • Gmad_
    Gmad_
    Soul Shriven
    Klasen wrote: »
    Do you guys have a discord page? Or what do you use to communicate during trials?

Yep we use Discord. We’ll be posting all of our sign ups there. I can send you the link via pm if you’re interested. I’m not in game at the moment but I can also send an invite later once I am. :)
  • Cyrus_Sion
    Cyrus_Sion
    Soul Shriven
    Do you guys have a set time for raids, Ive done all crags and looking to prog to HM and DLC trials
  • Annomaander_Rake
    Annomaander_Rake
    ✭✭✭
    I'm looking to join a guild that isn't absolutely massive with hundreds of people competing for spots in the raid group, I haven't done much in the way of trials yet, only bc of the lack of groups available, lack of friends (they all left the game a long time ago) and the impossibility of finding a guild that isn't some Rivenspire RP mess and not through a friend. So if you'd have me I am definitely interested.

Currently, my DPS is 25-27k with my PVP set. I'm sure I could do much better with an optimized PVE set up.

My @name is @Khaldios. I'm online every day, and every night for many hours usually.

I'm CP 825 right now, I'm a MAGSorc. But I have a DK tank and a templar and NB that needs a bit of work to be up to par, but still doable.

Message me anytime, I have a guild slot open if you'd like to invite me, and I have all major forms of chat (Discord, TS, Vent. Mumble).

Also, I am 25 years old if there is an age requirement.
    Main- Annomaander Rake - Magicka Lightning Sorcerer PVP DPS
    Second- Dracconnus - Magicka Fire DK PVE DPS
    Third- Necro-Nom-Icon - Templar PVE Tank
  • Gmad_
    Gmad_
    Soul Shriven
    Cyrus_Sion wrote: »
    Do you guys have a set time for raids, Ive done all crags and looking to prog to HM and DLC trials

At this time we do not have set raid times. We will be discussing that as a group once all roles have been filled (we're just missing DPS at the moment) We will be raiding twice a week as a core group.
  • Gmad_
    Gmad_
    Soul Shriven
    Edited by Gmad_ on April 22, 2019 6:28PM
  • Valor
    Valor
    ✭✭✭
    Hello, I've been interested in getting back into endgame dungeons and raids, please let me know if you're still recruiting! I have a Magblade and a stamsorc all ready to go, with a tankplar and mdk in progress.
    Miniskirt Enthusiast

Jacob Black|DC|Nightblade|Emped on 9/8/17

#TeamJacob
  • Gmad_
    Gmad_
    Soul Shriven
    Valor wrote: »
    Hello, I've been interested in getting back into endgame dungeons and raids, please let me know if you're still recruiting! I have a Magblade and a stamsorc all ready to go, with a tankplar and mdk in progress.

Hiya we are still looking for DPS at this time! What’s your @? I’ll send you an invite the next time I’m in game 🙂
    Edited by Gmad_ on April 24, 2019 12:31AM
  • Cyrus_Sion
    Cyrus_Sion
    Soul Shriven
    Can i get an invite @Cyrus-Sion
  • Gmad_
    Gmad_
    Soul Shriven
    We’re still looking for DPS and Tanks for our weekly raids.
  • Gmad_
    Gmad_
    Soul Shriven
    Still looking for damage dealers that want to raid at least once a week
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gmad_ wrote: »
    Still looking for damage dealers that want to raid at least once a week

What days/times are your runs?

I'm looking for a team I can grow with
    Please see my post

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/477198/looking-for-veteran-trials-and-dungeon-guild

Ler me know if you think I'd fit with your group.
    Edited by Katahdin on May 30, 2019 9:57PM
    Beta tester November 2013