Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Gone Missing Failed

Northener1907
Northener1907
Soul Shriven
Quest= Gone Missing
Zone= Alik'r Desert

I'm doing the task instructions in the right order. I wear the clothes and go to the appropriate area. Despite the appropriate instruction in the field of duty, the task does not continue and gives an fail. It's the same in every quest area.

I watched the video on youtube about this quest. I did the same but still failed. :( i have this problem: Did Not Remain Inconspicuous. Pease i need to help.
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you have your disguise on? Sometimes in some quests if you engage in a fight you might lose your disguise and need to get another. Open your quest journal and abandon quest. Get another disguise from bergama i think and redo quest but make sure you have disguise active when you do the things the quest tells you to do.
  • Northener1907
    Northener1907
    Soul Shriven
    I did but same. Yes i have disguise on me but still failed. I guess i had bug and this quest need to update.
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are you remaining still as you eavesdrop? You're not in sneak mode, are you?
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Northener1907
    Northener1907
    Soul Shriven
    Nope i am not in sneak mode, just i did disguise and gone quest area. Then i clicked on the flower. First, I'm eavesdropping. And they noticed me. And failed :( I guess its not my fault. It could be game bug.