The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

June Daily Login Rewards

ZOS_SarahHecker
ZOS_SarahHecker
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi all,

We have identified an issue with the June Daily Login Rewards for console players. The day 21 reward will be missing, making it appear to have one fewer reward on console than on PC. This will be updated on June 4 when Elsweyr launches and should not affect your ability to claim rewards.
Edited by ZOS_SarahHecker on June 15, 2019 8:08PM
Staff Post
  • EvilAutoTech
    EvilAutoTech
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the heads up.
  • Faunter
    Faunter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting. I guess it must be a collectible that was added in Update 22, making it unavailable until the 4th when the patch gets applied.
  • Jolipinator
    Jolipinator
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There's the communication we are looking for.
    PS5 EU.
  • Dark_Lord_Kuro
    Dark_Lord_Kuro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Good thanks
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Using an uncommon strategy, the admins dismantled and nullified the entire QQ Brigades' forces with a single preemptive strike.
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

yeah but not when it comes to trivial things like this. I wouldnt even care if I miss my daily ''reward'' of 500g
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • Dark_Lord_Kuro
    Dark_Lord_Kuro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ankael07 wrote: »

yeah but not when it comes to trivial things like this. I wouldnt even care if I miss my daily ''reward'' of 500g

If it cant apear on console until june 4rth i gues its a collectible oly avaiable after u22
  • Zacuel
    Zacuel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well there goes some potential popcorn threads.

Real nice.
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, some actual communication ahead of time. Is it Christmas already? Now if only some of the other issues could get this level of attention...
    But I guess we should not be greedy and celebrate what we got today. For now.
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • Androconium
    Androconium
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pointless.

Rewards peaked with Eric, Mara's chook.
    There is no other reward worth having. No other pet worth having.

If only all pets swapped to Mara's Chook when entering Graht Wood's crafting floor.
    The cackling and screaching are a constant source of amusement.
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the information. :)
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Using an uncommon strategy, the admins dismantled and nullified the entire QQ Brigades' forces with a single preemptive strike.

We already heard similar about servers, balance etc.. so vague promises is typical strategy, well, I use it IRL on daily basis too :D
  • Devanear
    Devanear
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zacuel wrote: »

Real nice.

You sweet summer child, you really think a sticky post, made well in advance will stop people complaining and making threads about it? ;)

That would require people to pay attention and look for answers, most likely they will just come here "to make angry post" and not even look first. Or maybe I'll be very pleasantly surprised, but I doubt it :p
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Umm no, we are looking for communication about the game actually working, nobody cares about daily rewards, they are meh almost all the time anyway
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @ZOS_SarahHecker you are an all-star.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ooo shall we begin the idle and entertaining speculation as to what it might be?!

Mount, costume or pet most likely no?

Won't be amongst the stuff we have already seen as being in the crates.

Likely to be appealing to Khajiit.

Fishing costume, Khamira costume?

Or perhaps some kind of giant slobby dog just because …

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ooo shall we begin the idle and entertaining speculation as to what it might be?!

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Baandari Pedlar crown crate mayhaps?
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

This must be that machine learning stuff everyone keeps talking about.
    Playing since beta...
  • GoonyGoat
    GoonyGoat
    ✭✭✭✭

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Fishy flavoured yarn on a stick to add +10 speed bonus to senche raht!
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wraith66 wrote: »
    Fishy flavoured yarn on a stick to add +10 speed bonus to senche raht!

You can see all of my dreams yes ...

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Pity most other issues are tight lipped
  • Zacuel
    Zacuel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Devanear wrote: »
    Zacuel wrote: »

Real nice.

You sweet summer child, you really think a sticky post, made well in advance will stop people complaining and making threads about it? ;)

That would require people to pay attention and look for answers, most likely they will just come here "to make angry post" and not even look first. Or maybe I'll be very pleasantly surprised, but I doubt it :p

This makes me angry. How dare you reply and undermine me.

I will be posting about this.
  • Jamdarius
    Jamdarius
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Oh dear Santie, Khamira costume will land in crown store for sure or perhaps we can ask Baandari to bless us with it in crates?

Who knows time will show but I do not expect such costume to be given for free.
  • RMerlin
    RMerlin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pointless.

Rewards peaked with Eric, Mara's chook.
    There is no other reward worth having. No other pet worth having.

If only all pets swapped to Mara's Chook when entering Graht Wood's crafting floor.
    The cackling and screaching are a constant source of amusement.

The May rewards were actually the best rewards they ever gave us:

1- 3000 AP - just enough to get Rapids on your new necromancer, making moving around much less of a pain while questing/leveling
    2- A bunch of riding lessons, once again perfect for the new necro that's crawling on the ground compared to all your other regulars (btw, 180 days to fully level a new toon's horse is way too long, might be time to revisit the way mounts are upgraded in this game IMHO).

Generally not a fan of pets in this game, because I find them a bit useless. If you could place those pets in your house, and watch them FREELY ROAMING within the house, then that would be truly awesome. Hopefully we'll eventually get that, it would make our homes far more dynamic in nature (and it's something I actually loved in a previous MMO I used to play).
    Edited by RMerlin on May 31, 2019 9:22PM
  • therift
    therift
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Yes. Exactly. 15 minutes of typing by the community admin saved hours of confusion for ESO customers.

If ZoS would make it a normal practice to supply community admins and managers with important notices ahead of time, so they are empowered to perform their roles proactively, it would go a looong way to mending relationships with customers.

This isn't a novel concept in business.

Just sayin'.
  • Samas_R_Counts
    Thanks for the mount in this month's daily. (This is a genuine thank you) Khajiits & Camels new band name, I call it!
    North America
    "Just your friendly neighborhood Thief adding counter balance to the scales."
  • Faunter
    Faunter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well well well, look what we have here :smirk:

oMrHrEe.png
  • twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Faunter wrote: »

oMrHrEe.png

That crate is just there to help hook the newbs who entered the game with the Elsweyr chapter to get addicted to crown crates, with a free taste, as many of the people already playing now got addicted to them.

:*
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

PC/NA, i7 with 32 gigs of ram, nVME cards and an nVidea 1060 over fiber.
    I don't play through Steam, ever.
  • Iluvrien
    Iluvrien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    twev wrote: »
    Faunter wrote: »

oMrHrEe.png

That crate is just there to help hook the newbs who entered the game with the Elsweyr chapter to get addicted to crown crates, with a free taste, as many of the people already playing now got addicted to them.

:*

I wish we could choose to either have a substitute reward for that day, or push it to the end. So that if we played the whole month bar one day, we could elect to not receive it (without imperilling the later rewards).
  • kmcaj
    kmcaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So does a 'preview' baandari pedlar crate have better reward odds than the buyable baandari pedlar crates? What constitutes a high value item?