The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Any mac users able to get refunds?

Sansoul
Sansoul
✭✭✭
I just came back 2 weeks ago. Have been utterly incapable of getting the mac client working. It constantly locks up before I can even enter the game. On the few rare occasions I could log in to a character, the camera was spinning uncontrollably, but before I can even tweak settings and troubleshoot, it locks up my rig to the point I have to hard power cycle it.

Support ticket still unanswered. Running out of patient and about to report this charge as fraud to my bank. I've been sold a product that does not work and I have been unable to get a response from them via email or support ticket nor reach anyone on the phone. I've made numerous good faith efforts to contact ESO to work this problem out.

At this point I want a refund for the expansion I bought and the 1-month subscription resub cost refunded. They can easily check their logs and find I have been unable to play the game.

• DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sansoul wrote: »
    I just came back 2 weeks ago. Have been utterly incapable of getting the mac client working. It constantly locks up before I can even enter the game. On the few rare occasions I could log in to a character, the camera was spinning uncontrollably, but before I can even tweak settings and troubleshoot, it locks up my rig to the point I have to hard power cycle it.

Support ticket still unanswered.

This was all you needed.

Bump so you get help.

Edit: add your ticket number here, so they can more readily open it?
    Edited by DocFrost72 on May 29, 2019 10:35PM
  • Sansoul
    Sansoul
    ✭✭✭
    DocFrost72 wrote: »
    Sansoul wrote: »

Support ticket still unanswered.

This was all you needed.

Bump so you get help.

Edit: add your ticket number here, so they can more readily open it?

So I need to post a ticket number in a public forum to get them to..... ummm..... check a ticket in their internal support system.

Got it.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Sansoul

Please check your inbox for an update on your existing support ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post