The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Nirn Trait Decon Rate is No Longer 100%

Minno
Minno
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Just de-conned two nirn items and both did not drop nirn traits on decon. Didnt see it in the patch notes, but was wondering.
Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
- Guild-lead for MV
- Filthy Casual
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I might have missed it, but I don’t recall seeing anywhere that the nirn recovery rate was meant to be 100%. In my experience since CWC dropped, it’s been closer to 50% even with max crafting passives.

I’d be happy to recover the nirn every time, but if that were the case nirn would probably drop in price as a result.
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It has always been 50% chance.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It has always been 50% chance.

Maybe my RNG was better than others, I had every nirn piece drop lol.

This time, two nirn items and none haha. Thanks!
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual