The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Easy sustain stamina builds

barbarian340
barbarian340
✭✭✭
Any stamina builds that are easy to sustain, but viable?
  • barbarian340
    barbarian340
    ✭✭✭
    And if ur answer is "they're all sustainable" then which is easiest in terms of class/weapon and why?
    Options
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would be a mag build.
    They can sustain stam like no other
    Beta tester November 2013
    Options
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Katahdin wrote: »
    That would be a mag build.
    They can sustain stam like no other

lol

as to OP, prolly NB
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
    Options
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    (PVE) Stam Necro bow/bow, w/ Lava Foot Soup food, 7 medium, vampire.

Imperial: 1x big HP enchant (Best sustain - overkill)
    Orc: 2x big HP enchant (Best dps - good sustain)
    Khajiit: 2x big HP enchants and 1x small enchant (Middle ground of DPS and sustain between the 2)

You will still have enough HP with ebon, minor toughness, necro passive, racial passive and enchants, but you will have +490 recovery from food. Add +200 stam reg from summons and high multipliers from 7med, vampire and cp, your stam regen will be higher than any other setup.

If you needed a little extra proactive sustain you have Mortal coil for about 190 stam/sec for 12s from a corpse, Major Ward/Resolve buff for cost reduction on Blastbones and Skeletal Archer, and lastly self synergy via Boneyard.

It's a very fun bow/bow setup. Use the typical bow/bow setup with Warband and Relequen, with Stormfist or Veledreth monster set. You get 3 flex spots with all major dps abilities slotted. I have acid spray, bitter harvest and vigor. Ult gen is nuts and sustain is awesome. Major Vulnerability is very strong and unique to get your invite to trials.

Only downside is no access to major brutality, but everyone runs weapon power pots anyway. I just run without them in solo or pug groups, pop them on important bosses to save money.
    Edited by MashmalloMan on May 28, 2019 11:36PM
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
    Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit
    Options
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anything with VO
    Options
  • Harrdarrzarr
    Harrdarrzarr
    ✭✭✭
    a redguard stamsorc with rapid strikes as spammable, and use dubious food with 1 health glyph. If the support you receive in groupcontent is good, switch to blue food. The orc race does more dps but is not as easy to sustain. And you wanted something that sustains well.
    Options
  • mague
    mague
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any stamina builds that are easy to sustain, but viable?

Depends... Dungeons i think you are bound to 1-3 meta builds. Solo.. do what you like and works.

PvP i play a stamina healer warden with some dps. Currently DW swords and bow and 5 medium. Either 5-5-2 or 5-4-3. Base is 5 Battlefield Acrobat and jewels with glyphs of reduced costs.I have stamina plenty and can use Frost Cloak and Seeds from the small magicka pool. Recently i learn that i have to much sustain and swap a glyph or two for more dps or magicka sustain.
    Edited by mague on May 29, 2019 6:44AM
    Options
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Redguard, vicious ophidian, weapon power pots, that orcinium food thats gives 495 stam regen and 5k hp or 5k stam. 7 med armor.
    Edited by russelmmendoza on May 30, 2019 1:08AM
    Options